Liz Earle TSV - 03/05/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Got the Spring newsletter from LE yesterday,it says there is a new treatments expert called Karen Bevan -Brown. Wonder if she has replaced Jo Givens? we may find out on tsv day.

From the email I got this morning from QVC - it looks like the TSV might include Cleanse & Polish (pump), Instant Boost Skin Tonic and Skin Repair (all full sizes). Wonder what else will be in the kit and how much ?

wish it included something from The new colour range - I know theres a blusher for £16 ish quid which looks lush in the previews I've seen. I know last time Liz Earle was on "colour" was mentioned for may but don't know if that means it's in the tsv...... Probably just launching it then??

From the email I got this morning from QVC - it looks like the TSV might include Cleanse & Polish (pump), Instant Boost Skin Tonic and Skin Repair (all full sizes). Wonder what else will be in the kit and how much ?

Yeh they werent giving much away in the email as there is always C&P, tonic and moisturiser
in a LE TSV but will be glad if it has a full size tonic in it for a change

Thankyou for finding it but that doesn't appear exciting in the slightest.

Where's the 'value' by qvc's "immense buying power!!!'

Honestly I just cannot get excited about this range anymore have not ordered a TSV for years,I just buy Eyebright when needed from John Lewis.
Lynn

well i think i have it then but its not at a TSV price yet as its £44.50 + £4.95 postage so TSV price about £37

Liz Earle 5 Piece Face & Body Essentials
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.200791

you get

15ml skin repair
30ml nourishing body cream
100ml orange flower body wash
100ml cleanse and polish
200ml instant boost skin tonic

I saw this a little while ago and thought it was the TSV, but when I got the email the other day, the picture shows a full size Skin Repair - so I wasn't that sure. Thanks SCW xx

This is the picture but its weird because it shows a pot of skin repair
but usually you get a tube of skin repair in a TSV

liz earle.jpg

I see on the LE website that their may offer is C&P pump, fullsize tonic & Skin repair & fullsize eyebright for £41 & free P&P on entire order.How does that compare with QVC?
I always order from LE website even tho' I have a John Lewis on my 'doorstep! I have returned to LE after years as compared with other Q offerings Gatineau, Elemis which I have used & loved in the past, the LE regime is just so uncomplicated.I love the way C&P takes off eye makeup without the need for a separate remover.I use the Superskin oil at night & lighter moisturiser for day.The prices have increased dramatically but are still not at the dizzy heights of others.

I'm now not interested in these Liz Earle TSV's made up with small sizes of items I don't use.
We find it much better to buy the full sizes of what we use including hubby's shaving stuff, from John Lewis, Liz or her Ebay shop.
Thankfully following the beauty thread in the drop, I've just purchased a couple of the Asda N-spa Hot Cloth cleansers/cloths for my DD and myself to try out.
Though I have the Emma Hardie large balm tub which I'm enjoying using and awaiting details of her TSV.

Last edited:
I'm now not interested in these Liz Earle TSV's made up with small sizes of items I don't use.
We find it much better to buy the full sizes of what we use including hubby's shaving stuff, from John Lewis, Liz or her Ebay shop.
Thankfully following the beauty thread in the drop, I've just purchased a couple of the Asda N-spa Hot Cloth cleansers/cloths for my DD and myself to try out.
Though I have the Emma Hardie large balm tub which I'm enjoying using and awaiting details of her TSV.
I'm also getting fed up with Liz Earle TSVs because of the small sizes of products...yes AY/DF you might be getting 7 products or whatever but 5 items are only like trial sizes.

I have ordered before on the Liz Earle website and I like the fact that each product is wrapped up seperately and you always get a trial size product to try out. I'm nearly at the end of my Dr P TSV but the only item I would re-order is the advanced firming face activator. Feel like a change so might order from Liz Earle website :sun:

Hi, this is showing as a OTO now. Any other news on the TSV? I'd love it to have full sizes of all the essentials. x

Latest posts

Back