Liz Earle try me - good value!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

janm

Registered Shopper
Apologies if this has been posted before, but LE has a try me - 228140
6 piece mini home facial, £25.98 with 3.95 p+p The picture shows 2mls superskin concentrate, but doesn't list it, althought it says that the kit will come with a random sample
I've totted it up on LE website and even without superskin concentrate it is £46.50 inc p+p - I'm almost tempted

Last edited:
Wish it had a choice of moisturiser as I want to get my daughter a set and she likes the normal combination and I currently have none (having washed a whole tube in with some washing last week by mistake!) Good value though.

It is excellent value. This kit was on a Try Me last year as well and I bought it then. Unfortunately, I don't like the new moisturiser or the oil so won't buy it again.x

Thought this was good value too, however, my money is safe as I don't like the Superskin Moisturiser. I'm hoping that they might have a couple of Easter Surprises during the LE shows on Monday - fingers crossed.

Great value kit but Im not a fan of the superskin moisturiser either, much prefer l'occitane immortelle anti-aging cream (the smell is devine) x

No,I'm not a fan of the Superskin moisturiser either,I much prefer the Skin Repair.
Still,it makes a nice neck cream.

I have yet to meet anyone that likes the superskin moisturiser,yet me and my mates are all in our late 40's or older so it should be ideal for us. I find a few minutes after I use it,I get a sort of sweaty feel break out over my face-really wierd. I'm also using it on my neck as I won't waste anything unless it actually gives me lumps!

Thought this was good value too, however, my money is safe as I don't like the Superskin Moisturiser. I'm hoping that they might have a couple of Easter Surprises during the LE shows on Monday - fingers crossed.

dont have to keep your fingers cross Tabetha because there is a Easter Surprise in every live hour so you will get a couple

No,I'm not a fan of the Superskin moisturiser either,I much prefer the Skin Repair.
Still,it makes a nice neck cream.

I`m so glad I thought it was only me, its supposed to be for aging skin, yet my `aging `skin prefers the skin repair, the superskin isn`t as moisterising for my skin at all, I wouldn`t buy it again. I wouldn`t have but it was in a set so had no option!

Gawd, how many times are they showing the try me. Every time I turn over the LE woman is demonstrating it. I think is great but I am getting bored with it now. Some new product please QVC.

Well I succombed and bought the 'Try Me' and also the two-pack of body cream which I love. Used my 3 easypay code! Feeling very guilty now!!!

Em xXx

Latest posts

Back