Liz Earle stunning

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rozzy

Registered Shopper
I have to say that Liz Earle was looking absolutely stunning facially at the TSV launch. Ok she's got small bags under her eyes but her skin is just amazing. There can be no better advert for her products, though I suspect a lot of it would be to do with good genes or everyone who uses it would look as good!
She's really beautiful:flower:
Jill Franks was almost as rude at one point as Alison interrupting. Just as LE was talking about her kids madam was chirping away "over 3000 gone, now 5000" etc etc:emo:

Don't forget Liz brings her own team to make her up for tv. That is a big help. She also seems to be in softlight any time she is on. Someone commented the one time she was in normal studio lighting. The difference was amazing.:movie:

They should have given JF some softlight, she looks positively frazzled next to Liz. Hide

Wello, make up team or not she looks good to me. She has lines and bags but still has good skin.

Look at the state of the Gayle Hayman rep, Andrew from Gatineau could write home to Mum on his forehead and the woman from Freeze 24 was like Hammer House of Horror.

Liz Earle is pretty good value, I thin, and looks a goos advert too...even though they have begun to clone her....

Yes she does look stunning but then she always looks gorgeous and well presented.

But then she would wouldn't she, she has too, as she's selling her own brand.

Reading her book she lives the healthy lifestyle.

Most of all she's very very very loaded !!!!

So if she can't look great there's no chance for anyone.

:flower:

Yep ! money, and great lighting would make all of us look fabulous - just look what its done for Mrs Beckham in those ads !!!!! (shame it has'nt worked for JF )

I don't understand all this soft lighting rubbish after meeting Liz at a book signing her skin is just as good if not better than on TV you would never guess she suffers with dry skin or eczema. I adore her range and my skin is just as good as when I was in my early 20s.

It's no wonder you'd not think she has eczema the superskin used on an inflammed really aggitated eczema patch I had was fully cleared within 10 days use.
Along with her healthy living, skin research and being able to use anything.

I don't understand all this soft lighting rubbish after meeting Liz at a book signing her skin is just as good if not better than on TV you would never guess she suffers with dry skin or eczema. I adore her range and my skin is just as good as when I was in my early 20s.

That's nice to hear Jo! :)
I guess if you can afford your own make-up team for TV & have enough clout to insist on the most flattering lighting when you're on air, it makes sense to do so, working on the 'if you can, you should!' principle!

I don't want anyone bursting my LE bubble - if I thought it was all a con & clever marketing my little world would come crashing down - Liz Earle & her tubes/pots of lovely natural gunk are one of the few ranges I genuinely have any real faith & trust in & I don't want that to change! lol

I agree with Jo-Liz's skin IS beautiful irl. I saw AY and LE on the same day-as I said Liz's skin was gorgeous and she is just so damn feminine!-AY was caked in makeup and I couldn't really tell what her skin was like. Plus-LE was smiling and so friendly. When do you ever really see AY smile? It's therefore very difficult to tell if she has lines as she keeps her face so immobile.Give me natural anyday.
I am 50 next year,and when I was in hospital in May the 3 women sharing my ward all said they thought I was in my 30's and none of them had ever heard of LE. They were all sniffing my LE stuff and said they would be trying it when they got out. I think the great thing about LE is that it is affordable because it lasts so well but it's also the gorgeous smells-I feel so good when I smell all the goodies (except superskin moisturiser,the only product of hers I really dislike. She says it's unperfumed but to me it does smell,and not nice!)

I have just recieved my special offer c&p from Liz's website (really fast delivery as usual-only ordered it Thursday. I got as a freebie a small intensive treatment-plus a cloth! Have never recieved one of those as a freebie before.

I think the great thing about LE is that it is affordable because it lasts so well but it's also the gorgeous smells-I feel so good when I smell all the goodies...

Couldn't have put it better myself! :)

....except superskin moisturiser,the only product of hers I really dislike. She says it's unperfumed but to me it does smell,and not nice!

Several reviews desribed it as a 'fishy smell' which I must admit has rather put me off trying it so far....?

Several reviews desribed it as a 'fishy smell' which I must admit has rather put me off trying it so far....?

I absolutely love her Superskin moisturiser although I'm not so keen on the price. I've never noticed a smell, even after reading this and going to sniff the pot! :thinking2:

I have bought lots of beauty brands from QVC. Given up on most - although I do like floracil and the Gatineau eye creams. I have given away a fortune in bits from TSVs of all sorts of brands - the only brand anyone has ever said 'where did you get that from, it was lovely' has been Liz Earle. My sister, mid forties, my sister-in-law, nearly sixty, niece of thirty, daughter and her pals all 21 now have all started to buy for themselves. Oh - I forgot the old man. He loves the shaving cream.

Hate to sound like an advert for LE but - generally - it seems to be loved by all ages.

Couldn't have put it better myself! :)

I couldn't place the smell,but have just re-sniffed after reading this and ...yes!! Eugh! I am even more put off now-I have been trying to use it up by putting it on my neck and chest at night over prolagene but now I will be thinking dead fish if I do that lol!
I think she missed a trick tbh-we all love the smell of her products so why make one she claims to have no smell (although it does actually smell unpleasant and-dare I say it?_-synthetic!)

Latest posts

Back