Liz Earle shows in June

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Flora

Registered Shopper
There are 3 Liz Earle shows coming up in less than 2 weeks from now :
on Wednesday 10th June at 2pm and 2 hours on Friday 12th June at 11am and 9pm !

Let's hope Liz will be there in person !

I don't know if she went to do TV or not, but I do know she was launching the range to make-up artists earlier in the week - my friend went, which is how I heard about it. And she says Liz's skin is AMAZING close up!

I don't know if she went to do TV or not, but I do know she was launching the range to make-up artists earlier in the week - my friend went, which is how I heard about it. And she says Liz's skin is AMAZING close up!

the thing is with her having dry skin shes not likely to come out in spots so shes lucky! I wish that was me!

You can still get spots with dry skin - okay it's not as common as it is for those with oily skin but some unlucky folks are still predisposed to acne/spots and dry skin!

true! liz also eats all the right things (probably like that gillian mckeith) so that also comes out in your skin (i should be more like that)

true! liz also eats all the right things (probably like that gillian mckeith) so that also comes out in your skin (i should be more like that)

Grrrr ... I eat a healthy plant based diet (80-90% good at any rate - I allow myself the odd treat) and I drink at least a ltr of water a day in the winter (this goes up to 2-3 in the summer), plus herbal tea and the odd black coffee (rarely drink booze) and my skin still sucks! Was great until I hit 24, then it went to hell in a handbasket! It's not so much spotty (unless I have a rosacea flare up) - more dull/not radiant and I have some pigmentation (sun and scarring). I think some of my issues are down to poor quality sleep and stress. Oh to have lovely skin again, sob!!

Grrrr ... I eat a healthy plant based diet (80-90% good at any rate - I allow myself the odd treat) and I drink at least a ltr of water a day in the winter (this goes up to 2-3 in the summer), plus herbal tea and the odd black coffee (rarely drink booze) and my skin still sucks! Was great until I hit 24, then it went to hell in a handbasket! It's not so much spotty (unless I have a rosacea flare up) - more dull/not radiant and I have some pigmentation (sun and scarring). I think some of my issues are down to poor quality sleep and stress. Oh to have lovely skin again, sob!!

aww bless you! i find the best things for that are.
2 liz earle products: -
the superskin moisturiser - this gives the skin an amazing glow to my skin which sounds similar to yours.

the brightening treatment - this especially left with the intensive nourising treament is also good

lol i think im the expert!

aww bless you! i find the best things for that are.
2 liz earle products: -
the superskin moisturiser - this gives the skin an amazing glow to my skin which sounds similar to yours.

the brightening treatment - this especially left with the intensive nourising treament is also good

lol i think im the expert!

Thanks - I can't use the Brightening Treatment as it's too strong for my skin (think it may have camphor or eucaluptus in it) but may try the SS moisturiser again when I am done with my A'kin. It's funny - my mum has lovely skin and so did both my grans so clearly my iffy skin isn't genetic!

Thanks - I can't use the Brightening Treatment as it's too strong for my skin (think it may have camphor or eucaluptus in it) but may try the SS moisturiser again when I am done with my A'kin. It's funny - my mum has lovely skin and so did both my grans so clearly my iffy skin isn't genetic!

What about the Deep Cleansing mask Cupcake. I found this makes my skin glow like the brightening treatment. It lifts inpurities out the skin and makes youe skin feel very soft and Yes I agree SS moisturiser is fabby. It does not sound like yours is genetic, so think its just a case of giving your skin what it needs.

i used deep cleansing mask once and it braught me out in a face full of horrible big badly hurting spots!!!can use all other liz earle products even brightening treatment apart from that one!i can sympathise with you cupcake my skins horrible i hate it it was better when i was a teenager lol oh the irony, have to be extra carefull useing anything new

i used deep cleansing mask once and it braught me out in a face full of horrible big badly hurting spots!!!can use all other liz earle products even brightening treatment apart from that one!i can sympathise with you cupcake my skins horrible i hate it it was better when i was a teenager lol oh the irony, have to be extra carefull useing anything new

Oh Dear OTR sorry to hear that. :flower:

Latest posts

Back