Liz Earle Show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was shocked by Caroline's presenting style and image (floral nightie with light grey leggings!!) and is in no way representative of the LE brand, as we've known it. It seems they are preparing the ground for the Avon business.

Caroline has been with LE for quite a number of years now. She started in their PR department. My Mum was watching with me today and thought it was Liz then said Caroline looked like a plumper version of Liz. I think she does a good job of presenting the products.

LE doesn't suit my skin, so never paid a great deal of attention to the brand or the presenters, but I caught a bit earlier and actually thought the guest presenter WAS Liz but a bit chubbier after having her baby! She's such a clone it's a bit scary, even the voice is the same.....:eek:

I was shocked by Caroline's presenting style and image (floral nightie with light grey leggings!!) and is in no way representative of the LE brand, as we've known it. It seems they are preparing the ground for the Avon business.

I agree and although I though she looked like she was trying to be her she lacks Liz's softness.

I noticed a couple of years ago that there was a job at LE company that I wanted DH to go for (I was probably imagining with his staff discount I could have Cleansed and polished my self to death and made my own clothes out of all the muslin cloths!) Any way I'm glad he refused point blank. What if he got that scary almost brainwashed cult look in his eye when I started using Philosophy!

It must be something they put in the naturally active water in the HQ. That was always something that really bugged me about LE was he way they banged on about it being Naturally Active skin care. Everything on this planet is naturally active even he high tech lab stuff like Gatineau. Cause everything is made of chemicals that when broken down are made from elements and all of those came from the earth.

There I feel better now I've had my little LE rant!

I agree and although I though she looked like she was trying to be her she lacks Liz's softness.

See how we differ..to me Liz Earle comes across as hard as nails,that sweet sickly smile never quite reaches her eyes.

See how we differ..to me Liz Earle comes across as hard as nails,that sweet sickly smile never quite reaches her eyes.

I agree, I cannot stand the way Liz can't make eye contact with the person she is presenting with........ aaaagh she makes me so angry, her eyes are looking everywhere except to the person who is asking her a question. Besides that, I am allergic to quite a few of her products so don't bother ordering anything from the range anymore. Why everyone says she looks wonderful for her age I just can't grasp. I watched a programme on BBC2 Working Lunch and they were interviewing her somewhere sitting outside in the sunshine.......... OMG the bags under her eyes were unbelievable and she looked so haggard. She must have good lighting on QVC to make her look good....... have you gathered that Lize Earle is not my favourite person:angry:

Those leggins reminded me of my grampys long jhons :grin::grin::grin:
cant watch liz she sends me to sleep, not keen on caroline either

Caroline seems nice, but I don't like her voice - much prefer Liz's dulcet tones. Would be better if she could show a bit more personaltiy - unless she is following instructions from Dame Liz?

LE doesn't suit my skin, so never paid a great deal of attention to the brand or the presenters, but I caught a bit earlier and actually thought the guest presenter WAS Liz but a bit chubbier after having her baby! She's such a clone it's a bit scary, even the voice is the same.....:eek:

She does look a bit like Liz Earle (at firt I thought she was one of her children) but i don't agree about the voice. Liz's voice is quite soothing whereas the new presenter's is a bit droney. Can't warm to her at all.

I think it was an excellent marketing ploy for Liz Earle to hire Caroline Archer,as her sister was the Editor for Vogue,so great write ups and free publicity,plus all the stacks of magazine that were 'hot off the press' are brought on each show to demonstrate the awards the brand has won.:up:

Having seen LE irl a couple of times I thought she looked great with wonderful skin. Maybe the day of the interview she was having an off day? Lord knows, we all have them!
What I can't stand about Caroline is the way she is constantly sniffing the products-she actually makes a mistake sometimes and has to correct herself!

Latest posts

Back