Liz Earle Self Tan Back!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just noticed on Lizearle.com that they're selling the "Sun Shade Botanical Self-Tan Spray" again. I know she stopped production as she wasn't able to guarantee the creulty-free origins of one of the ingredients (I think I've got that right).

Sorry if this is old news for die-hard Liz Earlers. I wonder whether it'll be sold on QVC again?

http://uk.lizearle.com/products_details.php?range=5&groupid=28&mnuid=

Jude xx

I had a sample in a TSV once and it was great! Really natural in colour, not at all orange.

I've never tried it, but I remember people reporting that it was excellent for pale skins or for a gradual effect.

Jude xx

The 125ml was discontinued but they have had some 30ml sizes left for awhile now.

They did have it on offer a few months ago where it was 3 for £11 I think, but it looks like that offer has finished.

I really like it and it is great for guys to mix it in with their moisturiser as it gives a 'well look'.

Off to order some now!!!

Chris

Still not available in the larger size, has always been available in the small one-at the shops you could choose to have the small one as your freebie with a purchase. She stopped production as there was some concern over the safety of one of the ingerdients-she said she stood by it's safety but that they couldn't manufacture any more with that ingredient in-at least tat is what I was told at te Isle of Wight store last September.

Latest posts

Back