Liz Earle OTO's ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper
I know it's a bit early (TSV isn't until this evening), but I wondered if any of the supersleuths on here knew if there would be any OTO's.

Thanks in advance.

T x

:eeyore:

Its been a while since LE TSV's have sold out so will just have to wait and see about OTO's but usually they are not really that special as they are mainly little sizes and by the time you add on the P&P its cheaper to buy direct

Liz Earle 4 Piece Body Kit
One Time Only Price £30.74
QVC Price £37.00
Item Number 226568
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45

Give your body a boost with this four-piece body kit by Liz Earle. You'll receive Orange Flower Botanical Body Wash (100ml) to leave you skin felling soft and refreshed and Nourishing Botanical Body Cream (200ml) which brings instant comfort and smoothness to dry skin. After preparing your skin, give yourself a natural looking glow with the Self-Tan Spray (125ml) and shimmer and sparkle with the help of Gold Shimmer Gel (15ml). The set also comes with exfoliating gloves.

QVC Price £37.00
Item Number 226568
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45

Give your body a boost with this four-piece body kit by Liz Earle. You'll receive Orange Flower Botanical Body Wash (100ml) to leave you skin felling soft and refreshed and Nourishing Botanical Body Cream (200ml) which brings instant comfort and smoothness to dry skin. After preparing your skin, give yourself a natural looking glow with the Self-Tan Spray (125ml) and shimmer and sparkle with the help of Gold Shimmer Gel (15ml). The set also comes with exfoliating gloves.

:thanks: Fallen Angel

QVC Price £37.00
Item Number 226568
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45

Now thats better value :)
but dont want a self tan spray but can never get enough Body Cream

Not a OTO as such but still good value, I've gone for this instead of the TSV:

Liz Earle Award Winners Collection
Web Birthday Price£23.96
QVC Price£28.75

Item Number226352
Get the very best products from one of the most respected names in skincare. This collection includes all the recent award winners from the Liz Earle range. You get a tube of cleanse and polish (100ml), skin tonic (200ml), skin repair (15ml), a tube of gentle face exfoliator (50ml), superskin concentrate (2ml) and two muslin cloths. Together they will cleanse, smooth, hydrate and refresh your complexion, whatever your age or skin type.

Am I right in thinking this is over £40 worth? More to the point they're all products I'll use.

Jude xx

Attachments

• 226352.JPG
    226352.JPG
    7.3 KB
i wish they would do more kits without the tonic-I don't seem to use it very quickly as I use the spray,I have just sent my daughter to Uni with 2 bottles as I knew it wouldn't get used,have refilled my spray and still have a bottle left!
Still at least I have got to the bottom of my ridiculous stockplie now and can use that cupboard and shelf for other things!(probably food!)

Latest posts

Back