Liz Earle OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Clare

addicted to Buxom!
This set is going to be an OTO tonight (according to Liz's facebook page)

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.228145/walk.yah.UKHB-U072

Keep skin super soft and well looked after with this nine-piece collection from Liz Earle. It contains Cleanse & Polish (100ml), Instant Boost Skin Tonic (50ml) Skin Repair (15ml), Gentle Face Exfoliator (50ml), Intensive Nourishing Treatment Mask (50ml), Energising Body Scrub (50ml), Nourishing Botanical Body Cream (50ml), Hand Repair (15ml) and Superbalm (5g). You'll also get two muslin cloths for salon-style application and a white hanging wash bag. This set gives you a complete top-to-toe beauty routine that's fantastic whatever your skin type.

I got this set from Liz Earle's website last year and I absolutely love the hanging wash bag, it makes a fantastic toiletries bag when travelling with 2 separately zipped large compartments and a small flat zipped compartment at the top. Tempted to get the OTO just to have a spare bag!

I got this set from Liz Earle's website last year and I absolutely love the hanging wash bag, it makes a fantastic toiletries bag when travelling with 2 separately zipped large compartments and a small flat zipped compartment at the top. Tempted to get the OTO just to have a spare bag!

It sold out earlier tonight flo

Latest posts

Back