Liz Earle Essentials Kit

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I got the email too and have entered, you have got to be in it to win it Dazzler and since it doesnt cost anything to enter you have nothing to lose.
Good Luck to all who enter

Thats true Bluebell I have entered. I must get off the forum now and do my fitness but Im enjoying chatting to all my lovely friends on here lol, its addictive!

Thats true Bluebell I have entered. I must get off the forum now and do my fitness but Im enjoying chatting to all my lovely friends on here lol, its addictive!

It is very addictive, I should be getting on with my housework,
most days I dont switch the computer on as I know I will spend most of the day on it but I had to sign on today to get the OPI offer :D

Enjoy doing your fitness :)

It is very addictive, I should be getting on with my housework,
most days I dont switch the computer on as I know I will spend most of the day on it but I had to sign on today to get the OPI offer :D

Enjoy doing your fitness :)

Thanks Bluebell But I still have not gone to do fitness lol. i have to do a bit of housework too before I start.

I signed on this morning to answer a few pms and emails to , after that I couldnt get of the pc!

I really am going to log off now hee hee.

Just to let you all know My Instant Boost skin tonic has arrived from Liz Earle direct. It was well packaged and wrapped in tissue and bubblewrap as always excellent service. They enclosed a prepaid envelope as the Liz Team want me to return the faulty toner back to them. Good job I had kept the old empty bottle. so I have sent that back today , suppose Liz Earle team want to see how the top was faulty.

Just to let you all know My Instant Boost skin tonic has arrived from Liz Earle direct. It was well packaged and wrapped in tissue and bubblewrap as always excellent service. They enclosed a prepaid envelope as the Liz Team want me to return the faulty toner back to them. Good job I had kept the old empty bottle. so I have sent that back today , suppose Liz Earle team want to see how the top was faulty.

thats good Dazzler
glad you got a new one
thay didnt ask for mine,although you can see on mine that the top doesnt quite fit properly

Glad to hear that your IBST has arrived.

Lucky you kept the empty bottle.

Latest posts

Back