Liz Earle Beauty TSV 21/05/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I couldn't find it online.

Screenshot_20170511-100610.jpg

I took a screenshot of the article from their website.

I took a look at my stash this morning and thought I really must not buy the Tsv, I still have 700 ml of C&P to get through as well a couple of Elemis cleansers, two jars of superskin and a couple of toners, so I really do not need it and I wonder if it will be quite an expensive one if superskin is featured, I hope it's the lip balm in a way as I think an resist that

I took a look at my stash this morning and thought I really must not buy the Tsv, I still have 700 ml of C&P to get through as well a couple of Elemis cleansers, two jars of superskin and a couple of toners, so I really do not need it and I wonder if it will be quite an expensive one if superskin is featured, I hope it's the lip balm in a way as I think an resist that
I bet the mysterious gift box consists of small sizes of Superskin products.

It's

100ml Cleanser Tube Rose & Lavender
200ml Cleanser (Tube)
200ml Toner (Bottke)
50ml Superskin Moisturiser
10ml Superskin Concentrate

It's supposed to be under £50 and on 3 easy pay.

Oh dear. I am really tempted by this but still have loads in my stash to use up. I will have to sit on my hands all day or make sure I am out and too busy to watch TV.

This could be a rare LE purchase from QVC for our family; the only down-side is the Rose & Lavender Spit & Polish.

This could be a rare LE purchase from QVC for our family; the only down-side is the Rose & Lavender Spit & Polish.

I feel much the same, got a friend who likes C&P and rose/lavender scents so this could be her birthday present sorted ;)

I don't get (apart from because of price) why they are putting two cleanse & polishes in a TSV again. I would have much rather one bigger sized rose & lavender or the pump version of the 200ml. Or even a 150ml one & a different product all together.

It's not showing on QVC. Easy pays maybe? Price is OK but I like the easy pays, it usually makes my mind up whether or not to buy.

CC

I thought this would be the price of it. Although good value, I was kinda hoping for it to be a little cheaper.

this was the same price of the last superskin one so i was expecting it to be the same price

It's not showing on QVC. Easy pays maybe? Price is OK but I like the easy pays, it usually makes my mind up whether or not to buy.

CC

none have been on the web but the single drop will be on 3 easy pays

I like the easy pays but I don't like two lots of C&P. I want the superskin but I'm not going to buy it just for that as I've loads of the C&P and the skin tonic so paying for things I don't need. I'll wait for the next Decleor.

CC

My goodness how times have changed. Not one post for days about this TSV. Not too long ago there would have been pages with people getting excited about a LE TSV.
The writing is on the wall methinks for QVC if this is anything to go by.

Latest posts

Back