Lip balms

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Neutrogena intense lip repair balm is my go-to solution for all-day kissable lips :blush:

I really cannot better lip lift, bought it on the three easy pay for three just recently it really keeps your lips supple and the plumping effect on the upper lip for me is amazing.

I l-o-v-e Linsanoh, pure, thick 100% lanolin, £10 for really generous tube. For breastfeeding ouchies. Someone on here had linked a newspaper article about famous models and their favourite product and that was one. I like that it's more hygienic than a pot of gloss. In Baby section of Boots|Tesco etc. Good value, great gloss|balm. Snarly likes!!!

Thanks Snarly,
I was going to recommend Nip & Fab Lip & Nip Fix, but as it is pure lanolin, it should be the same as Linsanoh, only you get a lot more for your money with Linsanoh. I have found that pure lanolin works excellently for me & I have tried so many lip balms. I just ordered some Linsanoh from Amazon, thanks again!:sun:

Blistex every time! NEVER without several tubes about my person.My addiction ( & has been described as such!) started when I had been on holiday, in a sea water pool, result dry, & parched & very sore lips & a lady at the airport put me onto these products.That was about 30 years ago & I have never been without one of their products since! I have the Gatineau one but although I like it is so expensive compared to my Blistex. I also like Clinique & Clarins lip glosses.Just can't stand dry lips!!!

I l-o-v-e Linsanoh, pure, thick 100% lanolin, £10 for really generous tube. For breastfeeding ouchies. Someone on here had linked a newspaper article about famous models and their favourite product and that was one. I like that it's more hygienic than a pot of gloss. In Baby section of Boots|Tesco etc. Good value, great gloss|balm. Snarly likes!!!

Totally agree! Chronic dry lips from medication for years, healed in days. Freakin' brilliant but it must be this brand, others will not work as well.

Snarly, do you know if you can use this for eczema (never heard of it before even when I was pregnant) ?

Thanks

Isn't lanolin still a no no for us sensitives and eczema-prones? Or were they wrong about lanolin all those years ago?

Isn't lanolin still a no no for us sensitives and eczema-prones? Or were they wrong about lanolin all those years ago?

In a word yes. Of course there will be plenty of peeps sensitive to lanolin but I get a horrible reaction to the sainted aloe vera. Patch tests and for a few days is the best advice.

Aldi's for me, 3 for little more than a pound. Tried Gayle Hayman's Lift Lift and didn't like it at all, expensive for what it is. Vaseline's great for the winter.

Latest posts

Back