Links of London TSV 5/2/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm quite tempted with the longer one but put myself on a ban for February. OH god I think I'm gonna fail miserably!! Liking the rose gold option :heart:

For any LOL fans. There is an excellent LOL outlet on Eb*y. I bought several things at phenomenal prices before Christmas and they come in the official pouch and box. They have a very similar ring to the one which just sold out and some similar necklaces and bracelets to what I have seen so far.

Love that heart and ring necklace linked here! Several years ago I feel in love with something similar in Toledo where my daughter was at Uni. It had Majorcan pearls mixed in with the rings. There was no price on it in the window and I never did get up the courage to go into the shop and ask! I have been looking for affordable dupe ever since, alas with no luck!

I really like the necklace and ring! Put a N in my basket just as they said it had sold out. Then realised I need a P so now I'm refreshing refreshing refreshing hoping someone changes their mind but it doesn't look like they are going to. I won't buy the necklace if I can't get the ring. Never mind.

Can't bear to listen to the programme any more! Between Jill's 'everythink' is on easy pay and the overemphasis the guest puts on almost every word, it's driving me doolally!

I went ahead and ordered it in the yellow gold because the ring came back in the right size. Even though I wanted the rose gold. I've got a feeling I'll be returning it under my 14 day cancellation rights. Just stumbled across some threads from previous similar TSV that say the chain is tiny and flimsy. If that's the case I won't even try it on. I'm heavy handed and would probably snap it.

It looks flimsy ,even on Jill Franks slim frame you can hardly see it. I like the design but I'm not a dainty jewellery wearer.

It looks flimsy ,even on Jill Franks slim frame you can hardly see it. I like the design but I'm not a dainty jewellery wearer.

A bit dubious after your comment, I recently sent back an Honora necklace for the same reason.

I don`t own any LOL pieces so I can`t speak from experience but many of their specially made for QVC tsv`s often look too fine or fragile. I know they have to cut corners somewhere in order to make so many and to sell cheaply or not so cheaply in many cases but if a piece of jewellery can`t take daily wear and tear without fear of it breaking, then what`s the point in having it ?

I know. I wish I'd not bothered so I'll be a good £10+ out of pocket by sending it back as soon as it comes. I do have the circle maze necklace on the longer chain from a few months before Christmas and that chain is thick enough but I don't think this necklace is as thick. It's a shame really because I do like the ring and probably won't keep the ring if the necklace isn't suitable. I need to stop watching really I often buy things and wonder why, then can't be bothered to lose postage and pay to return (on cheaper things like hair care and make up it seems pointless) so keep them anyway to gather dust. I bet I'm QVC's favoriote type of customer, sigh. I vow that this WILL go back though if I don't like it enough.

I don`t own any LOL pieces so I can`t speak from experience but many of their specially made for QVC tsv`s often look too fine or fragile. I know they have to cut corners somewhere in order to make so many and to sell cheaply or not so cheaply in many cases but if a piece of jewellery can`t take daily wear and tear without fear of it breaking, then what`s the point in having it ?

i popped in to my local lol shop and quite a lot of thier jewellery is very dainty. miniscule in fact. some of the stuff looks huge on the tv but in real life you can barely see it. case in point these heart earrings that are entwined/twisted. they are half a cm wide and not much more in leagnth

I know. I wish I'd not bothered so I'll be a good £10+ out of pocket by sending it back as soon as it comes. I do have the circle maze necklace on the longer chain from a few months before Christmas and that chain is thick enough but I don't think this necklace is as thick. It's a shame really because I do like the ring and probably won't keep the ring if the necklace isn't suitable. I need to stop watching really I often buy things and wonder why, then can't be bothered to lose postage and pay to return (on cheaper things like hair care and make up it seems pointless) so keep them anyway to gather dust. I bet I'm QVC's favoriote type of customer, sigh. I vow that this WILL go back though if I don't like it enough.

and qvc get you with returning lol parcels. the jewellery is barley a gram in weight but you have the pouch, the box and the big paper bag to send back as well

It's a really odd brand. I have a number of pieces (and returned quite a few to Q) and the weight and size is at both ends of the scale which is why I recommend checking out a store to get an idea in real life before buying from Q.

I use the official EBay shop and at various times you can get some terrific deals. I purchased the original sweetie (large, weighty and worth every penny) with a £20 charm all for around £110 delivered, the sweetie on Q is £175 no charm plus postage. The only snag is the photos are terrible, but then the official LoL website is the same.

A local jeweller has a plain bangle with a double heart for £185 which is substantial and if it ever is in a sale I will buy.

The masquerade range (hearts half textured and half plain) are a rip off, the heart pendant is smaller than a peanut, so I can only imagine the earings will barely cover the piercing holes.

Maybe it is me because I don't do dainty.

Latest posts

Back