Links of London TSV 5/2/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gosh they are coming thick and fast for an "elite" brand.

More hours of the awful Coral and JF launching!

It is part of a jewellery day so it will be shoved into every hour plus the dedicated hours.

Surely it'll have a heart shape somewhere on it as it's just in time for Valentines 'gifting'.

Isn't the TSV on a jewellery day is usually quite low in stock to guarantee a load of OTOs, or am I making it up as I go along.

Another variation on a well used theme again, it's becoming a tad boring now. Having said that, why am I drawn to the ring? Thannks for posting SCW as it will give me plenty of time to mull it over.

Another variation on a well used theme again, it's becoming a tad boring now. Having said that, why am I drawn to the ring? Thannks for posting SCW as it will give me plenty of time to mull it over.

it only ever will be but the ring i liked as it was quite different & unusal & its on 3 easy pays like all of jewellery day should be

I've ordered the ring in rose gold... will match with a bibi piece i already own.

Not sure I like the necklace I have a short version with the 2 circles. However I have been waiting for this ring to come back in stock, wonder why they haven't emailed to say it's available.

Thanks for posting!

thats because its a new one & a different item number ect

So if I've just ordered it, it won't be on easy pay. No one mentioned that!

it was showing as 3 easy pays when i saw it yesterday

Links of London Linked Necklace Sterling Silver
Item Number: 664600
P&P: £4.95

46cm QVC Price: £60.00 Todays Special Value Price £49.98 3 Easy Pay instalments of £16.66, plus P&P

80 QVC Price: £140.00 Todays Special Value Price £99.96 3 Easy Pay instalments of £33.32, plus P&P

A choice of two beautiful necklaces from Links of London's Linked range, which incorporates interlocking rings in sterling silver and 18 carat gold vermeil to symbolise strength, eternal friendship and love. With two designs of different lengths to choose from, and each featuring either yellow or rose gold plating, there's an option to suit every wearer.

Design options:

45cm edition: combines a classic curb chain with a single Linked station at the centre, including a newly re-designed, larger 14mm gold vermeil ring
80cm edition: features a classic curb chain with five Linked stations spaced along the length, with each gold vermeil ring 11mm in diameter

Wear it your way - the 45cm edition can be worn at a number of lengths so you can match to different necklines and styles, and choose what is most comfortable for you, whereas the 80cm edition can be worn as it comes, or double up for a layered look.

Created for QVC - these necklaces are launching first in the UK with QVC and won't be officially available anywhere else until February 2017.

The complete Links of London experience - your necklace will come supplied with a Links of London pouch, box and presentation bag, so it'll feel just as special as if you'd picked it up in a store - with all the convenience of delivery to your door.

Sterling silver with 18 carat gold vermeil details
Branded Link of London charm at the end of the chain
Lobster claw clasp
Length: 45cm (18") or 80cm (31.5")

Colour options:

18ct Rose Gold Vermeil
18ct Yellow Gold Vermeil

The price above will initially display the lowest and highest priced options. The price for your choice will be shown once you select your preferred option.

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.664600

Latest posts

Back