Links of London TSV 06/12/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't know if it is a mistake online or TV, but the Sweetie XS necklace has free p&p. It said £3.95 on screen, but when I went on to QVC's site to buy it, postage was free. I have checked a few times, in case it was a mistake, but as of 12 30am it is still showing as free. I know it's only a few pounds, but made me feel better about getting it!

http://www.qvcuk.com/Links-of-Londo...ct.664419.html?cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_--_-664419

Watched a bit of the 11am show and postage has been changed to free - thought it was a glitch!

I think the rings on the TSV bracelet will fall to the underside of the wrist?That would drive me mad but I may be wrong & if you have ordered may not mind that.This range always leaves me very underwhelmed although I like delicate pieces but if you like hope you are pleased with the purchases.

I'm finding Coral a little less annoying today. She's getting a word in edgewise so is able to do more than just coo. She does however still have an irritating habit of echoing words the presenters are saying when they are doing their spiel; she does still do that upspeak thing (where everything sounds like a question); and she does still use iconic far too often - but she's actually talking more expansively about the pieces for once. I wonder if she has ever done a show with Claire Sutton - I bet that one is worth leaving the mute button off just to hear the horror of it (I like Claire Sutton, but she does overdo the little-girl speaking).

Yes me too! It looks very flimsy for a bracelet. I am sure the rings would keep dropping round to underneath the wrist.

The links do drop down ,have seen Chloe wearing .It would drive me mad .I went for necklace in gold vermeil .fingers crossed I like it .

The links do drop down ,have seen Chloe wearing .It would drive me mad .I went for necklace in gold vermeil .fingers crossed I like it .

There is a ball thingy, on each side of the seven rings, to ensure they can only go so far.

Latest posts

Back