Links of London Sweetie Cord Bracelet TSV 01/05/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh that's disappointing, it's a repeat, they seem to like doing that, they did it with the last one

RRP is £95 so it'll be interesting to see the price as Links normally don't discount much at all even for QVC.

RRP is £95 so it'll be interesting to see the price as Links normally don't discount much at all even for QVC.

I'm sure this was a made for QVC one. I have £67 in my head from last time but I may be wrong, I bought it and love it

I love silver and I love some of the designs in this brand ... the Hope and Aurora collections particularly.

I'm sure this was a made for QVC one. I have £67 in my head from last time but I may be wrong, I bought it and love it

Ah it might be. There's one very similar on their website for £95 so perhaps this is slightly different. Smaller maybe?!

I wonder if this will be proper quality or especially made for QVC quality ? There`s frequently a difference sadly. I`m not a Links fan myself, but if I was, then quality would be my main concern when it comes to a tsv.

This is one of the cases where it's the name you pay for. I've seen similar styles for a lot less money and still halmarked as Sterling Silver. I personally would never pay Links prices.

They have their own LoL shop on eBay with discounted items - I have bought a number of bracelets very similar to this for around £40 - they are definitely genuine and come with the boxes and bags etc.

I'm a big LOL fan, but I prefer to buy from them directly or from their eBay outlet. My stretch sweetie bracelet never gets taken off
I'm not too keen on this bracelet it doesn't offer anything new or interesting, I don't like the cord, they look grubby after awhile if they get wet in the shower of washing the dishes

I like the look of this, but the sat TSV that looked similar was £70 (including p&p) so if this is a similar price point then I'm out.

TSV is live.

Item no:639901

Links of London Sweetie Friendship Bracelet Sterling Silver

QVC Price: £95.00
Special price:
£64.92

P&P: £4.95
2 Easy Pay instalments of £32.46

Latest posts

Back