lindy bowman boxes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

boffy

Registered Shopper
i was quite shocked. firstly lindy bowman is a man. secondly am i shopping in harrods or harvey nicks.
9 boxes cost £30.94 and some of them are tiny jewellery boxes. the americans have a lot more disposable dollars than us in the u.k.i suppose i could buy the boxes but that would have to be the present as well!

i suppose so but i have wardrobes and chest of drawers for storage oh and jewellery boxes. cardboard boxes nearly cost as much as a piece of furniture lol scw.

Some of the boxes are very beautiful though...

Didn't know that Lindy Bowman was a man - have you seen a trailer on QVC or something?

he is on qvc video footage with the exclusive boxes. he looks a bit like john voit(an older verion)

I bought the lindy bowman boxes last year and although they are very beautiful, they are very odd size's. I would say get the boxes first and then find presents to fit.:54:

julia roberts hinted they might be the tsv tommorrow. they would have to be a real bargain for me to buy them. isnt buying a good pressie enough without having to buy a box for a fiver to put it in. humbug!!!!

Lindy Bowman 15 Christmas & 6 All Occasion Nestable Gift & Storage Boxes
Item Number: 757784
QVC Price £24.25
Today's Special Value Price £19.96
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45

Make gifts extra special this Christmas with this collection of beautiful boxes from Lindy Bowman. You'll receive 21 decorated boxes including 12 square Christmas boxes that range in size from 7.6cm x 7.6cm - 12.7cm x 12.7cm (3" x 3" - 5" x 5"). You can send a personal message with your gifts thanks to the two festive greeting card boxes - a Christmas card is attached to the top of the box. The set also includes six polka-dot boxes that can be used all year round, so you can send beautifully presented birthday presents, christening gifts and more.

When I buy presents, I save money on the paper by wrapping my presents in tin foil, I then put on a bow or a cut-out Santa, snowman etc on it and bob's your uncle, one flashy present under the tree and the person getting the present doesn't have to worry about not ripping the paper! Hee Hee!

When I buy presents, I save money on the paper by wrapping my presents in tin foil, I then put on a bow or a cut-out Santa, snowman etc on it and bob's your uncle, one flashy present under the tree and the person getting the present doesn't have to worry about not ripping the paper! Hee Hee!

Well,that sounds like a great idea,Sim :1:
What a clever clogs you are!!

Latest posts

Back