Linda Magistris

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Who is currently 'doing' bedding on Home Reflections, is also a wedding planner, creator of the Good Grief charity, one time actress and a QVC home stylist !!!

Wonder if I can get a job on Q as well, - one time estate agent, appeared in Panto, interviewed by Barbara Cartland for a job, and can splash a bit of paint on the walls - what more qualifications do I need ????? Honest to God, what with the dental assistants, dancers, personal trainers, ex athletes and self proclaimed 'chef/cook', then it certainly cant be that hard to pass the written test !

Who is currently 'doing' bedding on Home Reflections, is also a wedding planner, creator of the Good Grief charity, one time actress and a QVC home stylist !!!

Wonder if I can get a job on Q as well, - one time estate agent, appeared in Panto, interviewed by Barbara Cartland for a job, and can splash a bit of paint on the walls - what more qualifications do I need ????? Honest to God, what with the dental assistants, dancers, personal trainers, ex athletes and self proclaimed 'chef/cook', then it certainly cant be that hard to pass the written test !

Ooh go for it & then you can design your own range of Barbara Cartland diamonique & tell us all how you were both "close friends". You can tell us all how many holidays you have had, admire yourself in the monitor & do a "sex face" when you try all the food on the food shows. I would love to watch you, I'm sure you would be more refreshing than the tired boring lot we have to put up with at the moment! I think you are over qualified lol.

Ooh go for it & then you can design your own range of Barbara Cartland diamonique & tell us all how you were both "close friends". You can tell us all how many holidays you have had, admire yourself in the monitor & do a "sex face" when you try all the food on the food shows. I would love to watch you, I'm sure you would be more refreshing than the tired boring lot we have to put up with at the moment! I think you are over qualified lol.

Barbara Cartland Diamonique. Don't give Q ideas ......

Lol ! love it !!!

It must be said, she was dressed in her 'signature' pink, and clearly would have benefited from Hot Hair (wigs/hairpiece) products !!

Chloe Everton, Fibby Flint and Ruth Langford would be in for it then eh, no smut allowed around Babs. :mysmilie_11:

Every time I look on the Q FB page she is posting a photo of herself with various presenters/products. Up until recently I didn't even know who she was.

Another one in the same vein is Lorna Ko (?) who is always posting pouty selfie type photos.

You can't beat a BC romantic novel for sheer escapism. "Hot breath on the neck" and "turning on his heel" and all that, fabulous.

I find her so hard to watch but can't put my finger on why! Maybe just her manner? Have to agree that she does do a lot of Selfies!!!! :mysmilie_19::mysmilie_19::mysmilie_7:

I can imagine Linda Cystitis to be the boss at work that no one likes. :mysmilie_17:

What is it with "selfies"?? Some kind of self publicity obviously for people that feel they are (or should be) something. As for Lorna Ko, does she even stop talking complete b***cks for long enough to take photos of herself?

Maybe I should put selfies of myself, Mr CC and our wee boy out there and wait for the agents :mysmilie_13:

CC (what, can't you see the selfie of me on the beach with my pants up my a**e and my side boob hanging out :mysmilie_11:)

CC

Every time I see a 'selfie' I just want to slap the person in it. Is that usual ? Seeing close ups of hairy nostrils and even hairier lips, is indicative that people have no shame today.

AND ANOTHER THING, how often are these photos ever looked at again ? at least with an old style photo album they can be reminisced on from time to time, but who wants to sit staring over someone's shoulder while they flick through millions of dinners, dog antics and new mattresses in Ikea ?

I could not agree more with the selfie business, I have just come back from Rome, and found myself getting exasperated at every location with people insisting in taking selfies of themselves everywhere, why do they do it, such vanity! And as you rightly say who wants to look at all these photos of someone on their phone of Facebook etc, blooming boring and self centred, what's the matter with people these days!!!!

I remember being on a plane next to a young couple.

The took selfies before take off, during take off, several times during the flight. When they had a coffee, as we were landing, when we landed, on the way to baggage reclaim, at baggage reclaim and then I lost track of them.

Why! The Wright Bros they weren't, it wasn't the first manned flight somewhere, it was just them going for a weekend.

Is it an age thing?

I find that Lorna woman hard to watch as well and especially when she does these silly garden ornaments like the ugly looking water fall thing! Maybe I need to stop watching, oh wait I almost have!!!!!!! :mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15:

When I was in Venice it was full of Chinese people, not only taking selfies at every possible opportunity but they had their phones on long sticks as well - it was bizarre. A lot of young people today seem to be obsessed with themselves. Social media is king.

CC

The thing that is so annoying is these Beauty Bloggers that Post their Selfies with before and after shots of them in Make UP!

They must think we are stupid as they are Filtered and Photo shopped to the full! So false and how can we see the true made up face when they blur out the lines and blemishes! Blah blah blah :mysmilie_19::mysmilie_19::mysmilie_5:

Latest posts

Back