Lily O'Brien chocs...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

have seen these in all the supermarkets for £4/£5 but have never tried them...I opted for Tesco's own brand chocs + Thornton's mint chocs both on half price when shopping with the daughter yesterday...these I have tried before and enjoyed!

The Co-op currently has a good offer on Thornton's - a big box of milk classics (I think it was) reduced to a fiver. And My local T K Maxx has LO'B for £1.99. I tried them when they were on IW. They were ok but certainly nothing special. I agree with another poster here and would like to see Godiva or Audrey's of Hove. A truly prestigious brand that is lovely to boot. Nice large chocolates for a nice large gob :D (AY would love 'em! ;) )

have you tried Leonidas chocs from belgium? they have shops all over brussels and they are YUM!!!

i think there's a shop in lunnon too

have you tried Leonidas chocs from belgium? they have shops all over brussels and they are YUM!!!

i think there's a shop in lunnon too

They are indeed yummy!!! My mum bought me some from Harrods a few years back and then again when she was in Bruge.

I had a Lily O'Briens chocolate brownie the other day on a flight, was rather nice, never seen them in shops.

I'm a fan of Hotel Chocolat or Montezuma's - bit pricey but far better than Thorntons.

Just picked up a packet of Lilly's crispy hearts that Ali Young was so fond of in TKMaxx for £1.99. Was just checking on Q to see how much they were, or what set they appreared in and ol' Savage seems to have disappeared from the face of the earth! She's not even there in the brand directory. How odd. Have they just realised just how common and ready available on every street corner she is? :mysmilie_454:

My husband picked up a box of reduced LOB chocolates from my local co-op for 69p, ok for 69p but would not go out and buy any, not as nice as Thorntons or even Cadburys for that matter.

Latest posts

Back