Lg tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What do the people who have already received and tried the TSV think of the eyeshadow/liner combo? This was the only item in the kit that really appealed to me, so I've just bought one from a US ebay seller for just over £10 including postage... Do you ladies like it?

I like mine. I wasn't sure about the lippy but it doen't look as dark when it's on. DH said it looked nice!!! The blusher is the only bit I'm not keen on - it goes on VERY dark, need a light touch with this one!

Sillysausage I really love the LG baked eyeliners, they just seem to stay on so well and dont budge all day. Neither does the eyeshadow:1: FAB!!

hello peeps, what is the blusher like? i am desperate for a blusher (i have been since discovering LG) that wont make me feel like an aunt sally lol i bought the golden apricot but i felt like i had been tangoed (i didnt look it according to others but i felt it lol) the colour of the one on the last TVS looked nice (honey dipped?) and the one from this one looks a bit darker on the tv.

the only thing i do now is a touch of B&Bronze. tbh they all look very bright or strong and my hand just doesnt seem to get the hang of 'subtle' when it comes to my cheekbones. so any advice re: colours?

hello peeps, what is the blusher like? i am desperate for a blusher (i have been since discovering LG) that wont make me feel like an aunt sally lol i bought the golden apricot but i felt like i had been tangoed (i didnt look it according to others but i felt it lol) the colour of the one on the last TVS looked nice (honey dipped?) and the one from this one looks a bit darker on the tv.

the only thing i do now is a touch of B&Bronze. tbh they all look very bright or strong and my hand just doesnt seem to get the hang of 'subtle' when it comes to my cheekbones. so any advice re: colours?

Laura does a fantastic pencil that is very easy to use on the cheeks. I'd be lost without mine!

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.219781/walk.yah.UKHB-U073

happy with mine

Mine came today so I immediately had a play. I really had to give the concealer a good shake otherwise it would go everywhere. I bought the MEDIUM shade and I have a pale olive complexion and it is a wee bit dark. I like the foundation and concealer. Not too heavy and they set really well. These wont disappear through the day as others have on my oily skin.
The rest suits my colouring perfectly. You have to use the blusher with a very light hand or you look like Aunt Sally! The lippy stays on well too and not drying either. The eyeshadow stayed on all day too. Nice natural colours on my brown eyes.

Sillysausage I really love the LG baked eyeliners, they just seem to stay on so well and dont budge all day. Neither does the eyeshadow:1: FAB!!
Thanks judgejude! I'm now really looking forward to receiving the liner. I loved the one in the baked collection TSV, so I really wanted a brown liner! :1:

I received my TSV this last week, this is going straight back to QVC, the concealer is like water, the foundation pump is faulty and doesn't work. I phoned CS to complain, who were happy to send me a returns form for a full refund.

we're all different...

cos I love mine.

The foundation needs lots of pumping to get the product moving initially but once I've applied it with a foundation brush it's probably the best liquid foundation I've used; the colour and texture are perfect for me. I probably won't use the concealer a great deal but mine wasn't separated. I ordered the light because I'd used it before...might try and pick another foundation on ebay in a few weeks when the prices drop...what am I saying...this one should last ages!

Applied with a lip brush the lipstick is quite a gentle neutral colour on me and I knew I was going to like the cream liner. All in all a good buy for me; didn't need it but I can always justify a bit of slap-spending...now I just need to talk myself out of the smashbox TSV...well I'll start that process in October after it's delivered!

Jude xx

My foundation will not work!! So...... apart from the concealer which went everywhere when first used NOW this is faulty! Phoned CS & have to return the whole lot!

Received by LG TSV and love it!. Luckily, my foundation and concealer are fine - I went for the pale which is a tad light for me but once I put on the B&B its perfect. The lippy is a bit too orange for me, I prefer pinkier shades but everything else is superb. I am happy to buy all LG products now except I still cant find anything better that the Models Prefer Eye Brow brush which in my opinion is still the best.

Smashbox TSV - I DONT NEED YOU !:1:

Mine has finally arrived too and I'm pretty pleased with it. I don't know if it's a coulour thing, but I'm another one who ordered the Light option and the foundation works and the concealer hasn't seperated. The foundation is more sheer than I expected, which is good as I don't need heavy coverage, and the concealer is OK but it's difficult to get out just the teeny tiny amount you actually need. The lipstick is totally the wrong shade for me, which I expected. The mascara seems OK (will know more after it's been on all day). The blush is quite nice - I was forewarned by you lot and applied it with a very light hand and I concentrated my brush on the section with the paler colours. The eyeshadow/liner is gorgeous - definitely my favourite item.

I'll see how I feel about it all once I've worn it all for a whole day - see how well it all lasts - but I may well be keeping this one :)

Latest posts

Back