Lessons in beauty - cough up

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Didn't buy a thing and hardly watched at all. I'm quite proud of myself. Am totally cheesed off with QVC at the moment. Terrible problems with faulty items not being collected for over a month! and an item returned on 8th December not received, declaration letter posted 9 days ago and item still showing as shipped. they really are taking the mick!! I wasn't even tempted to use my 3 easy pay voucher.

Lessons in beauty

Just what have you all bought please ??
If is not to nosey to ask ?

Well I may have made a little purchase to take advantage of my Christmas card easy pay as the code of CE1008 ends today would be rude not to.
Only silly me when I checked I'd already used it !!!!

Indulged myself I'm afraid. Got the TSV, the Alguaromes and the Cleansing Water.

I bought nothing ... although there was a Smashbox kit I liked the look of, and the Halo bronzing thing (but wanted to hear what others thought before purchasing that). All in all - a good day!

I only got the TSV (to try the handcream and because I use the gel and quite like the body lotion) but used my 3 ep voucher otherwise I wouldn't have.

I saw a couple of the shows throughout the day and didn't think it was very interesting. Was surprised there weren't more EP or postage deals - I don't know why QVC don't realise that with the economy as it is that people might buy more if the postage is better or you can spread the cost. One day I'm sure they'll get it.... when the economy has improved and most loyal customers have deserted them probably!

I didn't buy anything either.
I found the day so incredibly dull and was so fed up of Decleor and all the spiel,just how many times do we have listen to lists of ingredients and the incredible claims these expensive brands make.

Plus I've said it before but I think QVC should bring in another "beauty expert" and give Alison Ego Young a run for her money..she is a nightmare to watch nowadays.

For some reason I caved and bought the Philosophy Coffee Perk Up collection, it was the easypay that made me do it!

Didn't buy a thing... That's unusual for me too!

I only ever used to buy the big sets of things anyway & those just don't seem to be as good value any more...

I love prolagene, but I'll pick it up on eBay or The Drop here. I don't think the systeme corps is anything special, which didn't make me all excited to try the hand cream either!

I'm still not well. Dr has now put me on anti biotics and oral (plus the usual inhaled) steroids but I have to go to work, I can't take any sick so yesterday spent ALL day on the sofa watching beauty day. Silly s*d.

I suppose I was lucky because the one day I have felt ok was the day off I had booked for Beauty Day and I did not want my daughter to miss it as she had been looking forward to it. Cos I felt so rotten and look like an extra from The Addams Family, I suppose I thought that buying conncoctions would make me into transformed creature of health and beauty so I ended up buying the tsv - twice, and a Decleor 1,2 3 set that I am sure I could have got cheaper elsewhere.

Head needs testing and I need to hide remote control...

Snuffles,

You are right to treat yourself when you are feeling low and unwell! Enjoy the tsv and hope you get better soon! Here tell you what, have a hot cuppa...it will make you feel a lot better, believe me!:44:

The only bits that I watched the full hours of were the OPI shows. Didn't buy. Although I saw a couple of colours I liked they always put them with colours that I don't so it's not such good value buying their kits. Was good to see the colours painted on though. x

Latest posts

Back