Leonie - stop it now!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

margaret43

Registered Shopper
I wish Leonie would STOP licking her fingers all the time when showing papers. I'm astonished that the director or someone in the gallery hasn't already told her to stop. It's a horrible habit.

And stop saying 'ickle'...I can't stand it
Yes that's one of my pet hates. :YIKES: I want to slap her........:HUMP: Sounds so bliddy childish. :rolleyes: Going off at a tangent, I hate fookin lecky too....... :TANTRUM::pPC:

Yes that's one of my pet hates. :YIKES: I want to slap her........:HUMP: Sounds so bliddy childish. :rolleyes: Going off at a tangent, I hate fookin lecky too....... :TANTRUM::pPC:

I assume you watch Coronation Street? well Ashley Peacock he says hospickle and bockle (bottle) it is a colloquaialism. Just as I have a friend whom always says "Do it propley", meaning properly. You Know if you go and sit in a cafe in your own area, and listen to the elderly generation of your areas talking, you will hear certain colloquialisms', its all to do with regional accent and dialect. It is not done to offend - everyone has one or two, you just dont realise you use one! listen to your mates when they are talking to you, bet a few come up. :flower:

No I don't watch Corrie regularly because it's utter carp but I have heard AP speak like that and it drives me NUTS as well. Aaaaarrrrggggghhhhh!!! :banghead: :pPC:

Colloquialism

Almost as bad as people who say proberly instead of probably!

What really gets my goat is "fink" & "bruvver" --- it's THink & broTHer-arghhh!

As much as I like Leonie I did notice the finger licking and thought aargh. However it is difficult to separate the papers quickly whilst displaying them like that. Wonder how others do it, never noticed finger licking by DB or RM, will be looking out for it in future.

I wish Leonie would STOP licking her fingers all the time when showing papers. I'm astonished that the director or someone in the gallery hasn't already told her to stop. It's a horrible habit.

This dirty habit winds me up so much I could get quite agressive!!!! :headbang: It is filthy and unhygienic. I hate it when people in shops do it with carrier bags, why would I want someone elses spit all over my shopping!!!

As much as I like Leonie I did notice the finger licking and thought aargh. However it is difficult to separate the papers quickly whilst displaying them like that. Wonder how others do it, never noticed finger licking by DB or RM, will be looking out for it in future.

There is really no need at all, if she truely feels that she needs some lubricant to seperate the papers, then she could get a damp sponge to use like they do in banks. There is a reason why people dont handle money then put their fingers in their mouths.

There is really no need at all, if she truely feels that she needs some lubricant to seperate the papers, then she could get a damp sponge to use like they do in banks.

lube and a damp sponge? how about rubber fingerette aswell... with the little bobbles on it?

sounds like a good night! :tongue2:

Well, slap her then! Best nip it in the bud now before it gets any worse! lol
Where the heck's Blackrod anyway, never heard of it?

i think its in the depths of lancashire. redneck country. ive been through it on a train. could almost hear the banjos *shudder*

i think its in the depths of lancashire. redneck country. ive been through it on a train. could almost hear the banjos *shudder*

Oh right, The Hills Have Eyes territory, eh? I'll be sure to make certain I don't need to stop for <s>gas</s> petrol anywhere if ever I'm up that way then! :sweat:

Latest posts

Back