Lenovo TSV 13/4/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ahem, if the current price is just short of £1000 over at Currys/PC World for the i7 model, expect the i5 version to be a couple of hundred cheaper so I'd be expecting around the £700 mark. That is excluding anything QVC throw in for it.

The i7 is on the Lenovo site for £999.99... so this is not a good deal really for the lower spec model - even with the "added value" of a case.

The i7 is on the Lenovo site for £999.99... so this is not a good deal really for the lower spec model - even with the "added value" of a case.

Or for £1149.99, on the lenovo website, you're getting 8GB RAM. So QVC isn't offering a great deal. Quite disappointed in this. Won't be going for it.

Lee kept emphasising that you couldn't get the i5 from anywhere else... Is that because it's been superseded do you think? :wait:

I think that's being a bit dishonest as they're implying that it's a special super duper QVC model.

Oh, and he said the "added value" case is worth £49.99 and that QVC has got all of the UK stock at the moment.

Buy, buy, buy - not!

Last edited:
Lee kept emphasising that you couldn't get the i5 from anywhere else... Is that because it's been superseded do you think? :wait:

I think that's being a bit dishonest as they're implying that it's a special super duper QVC model.

Oh, and he said the "added value" case is worth £49.99 and that QVC has got all of the UK stock at the moment.

Buy, buy, buy - not!

He's actually right about the i5 not being available elsewhere. I had a look and it seems to be a new release. The i7 version is the more powerful CPU and the i5 is apparently quite a good version though of a lesser ability in comparison. Most people wouldn't notice in day to day things.

Seriously though at that price, you've got to question if you really need a tablet when laptops are far better value. Give it a few months and the price will drop considerably then it might be worth considering.

Latest posts

Back