Leighton Denny TSV / Beauty Day - 18/04/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi
My TSV has just been delivered...i ordered the neutral option and the colours are gorgeous and as i am off work due to the ash cloud (I'm a navy air traffic controller) i can have a play with the kit!!!!!!

No worries from me either. Thought your post was hilarious, really made me chuckle, especially the bit about not having enough money to be considered eccentric, will use that line myself (if I may!) I laugh at my OCD, which isn't that serious I guess, everything's relative, and laughing about it makes it easier to handle when it does happen.

I restrained from any nail related purchases yesterday, so I think Loveheart (if I've got the right person, not been on here long) will be very pleased that already I'm farting away. However may try Essie - thanks Cavegirl for the tips - if I go back to my box of polishes soon. I'd defo recommend the crystal files, think it's been mentioned on here before but they are now on sale in single form in Boots for £10 I believe, well worth every penny. :happy:

I am glad I didn't upset either you or Cavegirl and of course you can use the eccentric line, I stole that one from somewhere. (Probably TV!) I didn't get the TSV and sat on my hands but my Mum informed me today that she had bought it in the bright option and that it had arrived today, so I can go up and play with hers! (I will have to do hers nails first I'm sure)

I can't wait to recieve my Art Deco set, I have LD base and top coat so I will use them with the colours first and see how I get on. There is a beauty place in this desperately small town of mine that does sell Essie so I will get some of that Essie 3 way top coat.

I have the Nails Inc Caviar top coat and only use it with my Nails inc colours but I have found recently I have an issue with bubbles after I use it. I also use Seche Vite if I really need to get out quick after painting, there are however downsides to using that. But I live in hope to find something that will let my colour last in perfect nick for longer than a day and a half, nevermind laying a patio!!!

Latest posts

Back