Leighton Denny TSV 21/4/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

not for me thank goodness. Save a bit of money. I have loads of nail repair and not a lover of special effects polish. Phewww

Just noticed a negative comment on the website about Emma, how she should concentrate on the nails and stop name dropping, they are not impressed.

I quite like it. I do like the remove and go pots, they are brilliant. And I like his hand cream and top/base coats too. The only colour I'm not so keen on is the pale blue and I'm sure that won't bother me too much. I do agree though - last years bags were so much better. The croc effect ones in the OPI TSV are great.

This will probably be a good deal for those who didn't purchase last year but much of what I have is still untouched so can easily resist this time. But last years was better!

Not for me thank goodness. Don't like the colours - except the blue, and I have a very similar colour on to that today, also not a fan of special effects either.

i don't like any of the colours so won't have any problems resisting, shame as I really like some of new tribal range, but once again I have saved some money :mysmilie_59:

The new branding on the packaging doesn't appeal to me and the drop with salted caramel scented handcream - people would think I'd not bothered to wash my hands after eating. Dislike food scented beauty products anyway - I always think of children's play products and other toiletries aimed at kids when I smell this sort of thing.

Don't like any of the colours in any of the drops. They are absolutely insipid. Not for me! I am saving so much money not buying QVC stuff at the moment. Keep up the good work QVC buyers, you're doing a fab job!

Must resist ! I like the pale blue -not keen on the effects one and have two pots of remove and go unopened yet. I agree with others that last year's was better...

I have done what Akimbo once recommended and checked what I already have and, sure enough, I can make up something very similar to the TSV from my stock. The peachy colour looks like Just Perfect (used once), the blue like Cool Blue (used a few times but lots left) and the effect one is like a Barry M bottle I got in Superdrug a couple of years ago. I've got tubes and tubes of hand cream and a tube and a half of Renovate. The bag is more like packaging - not horrible but I can't imagine re-using it.

I have to admit I'm a bit disappointed I don't need this TSV as the price is good!

My money is safe as I've got similar colours to most of them too. I've also got quite a lot of special effect polishes. Maybe I just have too many bottles of polish these days - most probably!!

My money is safe as I've got similar colours to most of them too. I've also got quite a lot of special effect polishes. Maybe I just have too many bottles of polish these days - most probably!!

Most very definitely probably .... like me!

Leighton Denny 9 Piece Around the World Nailcare Collection & Bag
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.212107

Auto-Delivery Leighton Denny 9 Piece Around the World Nailcare Collection & Bag
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.217555

QVC Price £36.50
Today's Special Value Price £25.98
P&P: £4.95

The nine-piece Around the World Collection from Leighton Denny is inspired by global travel and has everything you need to achieve a fabulous salon-quality manicure at home: a hand and nail cream; base and top coats; three nail colours created just for QVC; a limited edition concentrated nail treatment cream to help stop nails cracking and flaking, and a limited edition polish remover pot - also included are a limited edition Duplex Buffer and vanity bag. Discover your inner adventurer and indulge in this nailcare collection inspired by distant lands.

Individual delivery | Auto Delivery - every 90 days

High performance nail colours - this collection contains easy-to-apply lacquers that are long-lasting and chip resistant, giving you fade-resistant colour and glossy shine day after day. These shades have been created especially for QVC and carefully designed to reflect the seasons and keep you on trend wherever you are in the world.

All new fragrances - along with the specially created Nail Polish shades the Best Defence Hand & Nail Cream and Removed & Go Polish Remover Pot come in a brand new Cherry Blossom scent. Not only will your manicure be on point but your nails and cuticles will be moisturised and left smelling delicious.

A new continent every 90 days - choose our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive an updated version of this collection every 90 days at today's price for three further deliveries, The drops will feature brand new nail colours, plus a Remove & Go pot and a Best Defence Hand & Nail Cream both in new fragrances, all formulated to give your hands and feet the care they deserve.

Contains:

3 x NEW High Performance Nail Colours (12ml) - in 'Fallen Petal', a pink lacquer with nude confetti pieces; 'Pink Zen', a subtle pink shimmer shade; and 'Skies in Bloom', a dusty blue
1 x Cherry Blossom Best Defence Hand & Nail Cream (75ml) - a formula containing high levels of sunscreen, rich moisturisers and skin tone stabilisers to help maintain an even tone and promote a more youthful appearance. Apply frequently for 24-hour care that is non-greasy, quickly absorbed and highly effective
1 x Cherry Blossom Remove & Go Polish Remover Pot (60ml) - features all the qualities of Leighton Denny's Essential Remover in a no-mess, no-fuss pot that means no cotton pads are required, giving you instant expert polish removal with an innovative blend of ingredients to help keep nails in top condition
1 x Undercover Base Coat (12ml) - an innovative, matt-finish base coat that ‘grips’ colour to help maximise wear and reduce chipping. Glossy on application, this turns matt when dry so you know when it’s time to apply the next coat
1 x Crystal Finish Top Coat (12ml) - glides on to leave a super-hard, protective shield that is touch dry in seconds. With a high gloss, wet-look finish and UV absorbers, it keeps nail colour looking fresh and vibrant day after day
1 x Renovate Nail Repair Cream (10ml) - super concentrated nail treatment cream for nails that need a bit of TLC. With seven essential oils to revive and hydrate nails
1 x Limited Edition Duplex Buffer - a two-sided buffer that helps control ridges in the whole nail and flaking and splitting at the nail tips. Duplex Refine helps manage ridges. Buff lightly back and forth across the entire nail surface. Nail ridges and grooves are reduced and smoothed and the nail surface is left more even.
1 x Limited Edition Cherry Blossom vanity bag

What is Auto Delivery? If you're keen to take advantage of today's price you can sign up for our Auto Delivery plan, where you'll receive further deliveries over a specified period, the contents of which can be found below. Click on the Auto Delivery tab above to purchase this plan.

Second delivery contains:

3 x NEW High Performance Nail Colours (12ml) - in 'Tribal Dance', a hot coral pink; 'River Romance', a deep aqua blue; and 'Ferocious', an intense neon green glitter
1 x Mango Best Defence Hand & Nail Cream (75ml)
1 x Mango Remove & Go Polish Remover (60ml)
1 x One For All (12ml) - a base coat, top coat, ridge filler and clear gloss coat all in one. Contains Pro-vitamin B5, Bio-Active Glass, Biotin and vitamins E & A
1 x Slick Tips (12ml) - moisturises nails and cuticles to make them look and feel softer and smoother. It also helps wet polish dry faster
1 x Bright & White Top Coat (12ml) - makes dull or yellow nails look bright and white instantly
1 x Limited Edition Duplex Buffer
1 x Limited Edition vanity bag

Third delivery contains:

3 x NEW High Performance Nail Colours (12ml) - in 'Take the High Road', a dark purple with pink and blue glitter; 'Let's Getaway', a regal blue; and 'Dusk 'til Dawn', a deep red infused with gold glitter
1 x Salted Caramel Best Defence Hand & Nail Cream (75ml)
1 x Salted Caramel Remove & Go Polish Remover (60ml)
1 x Undercover Base Coat (12ml)
1 x Crystal Finish Top Coat (12ml)
1 x Renovate Nail Repair Cream (10ml)

Fourth delivery contains:

3 x NEW High Performance Nail Colours (12ml) - in 'Metro Hoppin', a deep navy blue; 'City Slicker', a matte effect red; 'Urban Skyline', a chic beige nude
1 x White Grape & Rose Best Defence Hand & Nail Cream (75ml)
1 x White Grape & Rose Remove & Go Polish Remover (60ml)
1 x One For All (12ml)
1 x Slick Tips (12ml)
1 x Bright & White Top Coat (12ml)

Get the best results:
Best Defence Hand & Nail Cream:

For best results apply twice a day, ideally in the morning and at bedtime, with further applications as often as required

Can also be used as part of an manicure treatment

Remove & Go Polish Remover Pot:

Dip fingertip into foam until nail is covered

Twist finger back and forth against the foam until polish is removed Rinse hands after use

Undercover Base Coat:

Apply a thin coat over a clean dry nail

Apply colour coat when Under Cover changes from shiny to matte

Crystal Finish Top Coat:

Apply a thin coat over touch dry polish

Renovate Nail Repair Cream:

Apply a dot to the centre of a clean, natural nail
Massage the cream into the nail - first side-to-side across the nail, then up and down

Pay special attention to the nail tip and sides of the nail

One For All:

Apply all over the nail for a glossy effect

Use as a protective base coat and to help smooth ridges, and as a topcoat to seal nail colour

Slick Tips:

Brush a little onto each nail and massage the oil into the nail and cuticle using the fingertips

To use as a polish dryer, lightly brush a coat over painted nails

Bright & White:

Paint on one or two thin coats and see the nail tip whiten and brighten and the nail bed look pinker and healthier
Works while on the nail
Does not permanently remove yellowing

Delivered to UK only

I flicked repeat on of the launch this morning. I soon flicked it back onto BBC Breakfast because that new guest got on my wick. She has an awful voice. How l wish Leighton and Nina were still on.

Latest posts

Back