Leighton Denny TSV 21/4/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

juliewilb

Registered Shopper
Anyone know if there is a Leighton Denny TSV soon. I thought it was normally in march on AD. Not too keen on the presenter who was on the 1 hour show last night though. :thinking:

I think it's April though not sure of the exact date, it's the 9-piece Wanderlust collection that was shown at the Beauty Bash.

Anyone know if there is a Leighton Denny TSV soon. I thought it was normally in march on AD. Not too keen on the presenter who was on the 1 hour show last night though. :thinking:

It is at the end of April. I think the 21st perhaps? And it will be 3 ADs. Hope that helps.

shes not very good makes the brand look like 25p nail varnish

She really does not make the polish look good, I don't know why she doesn't stand facing the model like Leighton and Nina used to or even across the table like the other nail brands do, it's no wonder it looks rubbish if she can't see the whole nail, also I keep waiting for a blob of polish to drop off the brush when she is painting as it looks like it will do every time

I feel bad saying it because I'm sure Emma (is that the new LD guest's name?) is very nice - didn't people who met her at the Beauty Bash say so? But she has really put me off buying. Having bought lots of LD in the past, I know the polish and other products are good, but the manicures she produces on the shows are just not inspirational, as the ones Leighton did on Nina were. I don't look and think "I want that" any more. I hardly ever missed an LD show in the old days but now I rarely watch. I saw the show on the schedule last night but what with tuning in just as she was making another mess and hearing DF's voice, it was clickety-click off in a split second.

She really does not make the polish look good, I don't know why she doesn't stand facing the model like Leighton and Nina used to or even across the table like the other nail brands do, it's no wonder it looks rubbish if she can't see the whole nail, also I keep waiting for a blob of polish to drop off the brush when she is painting as it looks like it will do every time

I totally agree. I did feel a little sorry for her as she appeared to be very nervous and her painting was diar. sorry

I feel bad saying it because I'm sure Emma (is that the new LD guest's name?) is very nice - didn't people who met her at the Beauty Bash say so? But she has really put me off buying. Having bought lots of LD in the past, I know the polish and other products are good, but the manicures she produces on the shows are just not inspirational, as the ones Leighton did on Nina were. I don't look and think "I want that" any more. I hardly ever missed an LD show in the old days but now I rarely watch. I saw the show on the schedule last night but what with tuning in just as she was making another mess and hearing DF's voice, it was clickety-click off in a split second.

agree 100%

I haven't bought any Leighton Denny since he left. I did watch some of the show last night but was uninspired, and not impressed with the guest presenter. I can only put up with Del Boy Flint for a short while and so turned over in the end. Come back Leighton!

they have cut and run leighton and nina it was obviously not worth it financially for them

Didn't I read somewhere that leighton has sold the "LD" brand and it is totally out of his control now?
I am sure he was saying on FB that he is very unhappy with how the brand is now being marketed and also acknowledged that the quality of the polishes isn't as good as it used to be.
He was answering complaints on facebook about how badly the new guest was at showing off the polish and how the quality had gone by saying you need to "ring QVC customer services and NOT me it is now beyond my control"
He said something along the lines of that he was having to wait out a period of time before he could do anything about how the "LD" brand is now being run but once that time is up he hopes to take back control once again.
This is just what you get when you "sell your soul to the devil" or in leighton's case a big corporation

Didn't I read somewhere that leighton has sold the "LD" brand and it is totally out of his control now?
I am sure he was saying on FB that he is very unhappy with how the brand is now being marketed and also acknowledged that the quality of the polishes isn't as good as it used to be.
He was answering complaints on facebook about how badly the new guest was at showing off the polish and how the quality had gone by saying you need to "ring QVC customer services and NOT me it is now beyond my control"
He said something along the lines of that he was having to wait out a period of time before he could do anything about how the "LD" brand is now being run but once that time is up he hopes to take back control once again.
This is just what you get when you "sell your soul to the devil" or in leighton's case a big corporation

money talks and ......walks

Leighton Denny TSV - 21st April

Does anyone have any info, price or pictures of what this will be yet please?

Thanks

If you are a LD fan have a look on groupon goods. I just bought a few sets for gifts, great price and only £1.99 P&P

I have had a look on the beauty bash thread to see what the pics were of the tsv but could not find one that actually showed you what it is, anyone any idea? Or is the quality so bad now you are better off giving LD products a miss? Thanks

I have had a look on the beauty bash thread to see what the pics were of the tsv but could not find one that actually showed you what it is, anyone any idea? Or is the quality so bad now you are better off giving LD products a miss? Thanks

Here is one link (hope this works)

TSV plus ADs

...but of course it does not show too much. Looks like there is a nice green in the first AD though :)

Sort of OT, but does anyone know if there's a dupe for Butterfly Wings? Particularly in a brand that has a nice, wide brush (like Nails Inc's square bottles).

I don't mind LD's brushes as such, and I take the polish off after a day or two as it ALWAYS chips, no matter what I do (so the formula isn't an issue). I just find a wider brush easier to use, especially as my left hand doesn't work very well.

TIA

Latest posts

Back