Leighton Denny TSV 16/3/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I hadn't thought of that, I love Little Thief, have one on the go and a spare because it's not easy to find* so I'll test the pink one next, thanks for the tip :mysmilie_59:

* except at full price

Little Thief is gorgeous, I agree - I only acquired my bottle recently. I wonder if the two will be similar on the nail? I will have to try them out later.

Calling all Leighton Denny experts. Can someone tell me when would I use Miracle drops and when Miracle mist?

They're pretty much interchangeable, the mist is maybe quicker as you can make a claw shape with your hand and spray all the nails on one hand in one go. I tend to use whichever one is handiest and 90% of the time don't bother if I'm sitting watching TV doing my nails and don't need them to dry quickly. Several thin coats of polish and wait for each to dry seems to work better than these drying aids, but if you're pressed for time they seal the top layer.

They're pretty much interchangeable, the mist is maybe quicker as you can make a claw shape with your hand and spray all the nails on one hand in one go. I tend to use whichever one is handiest and 90% of the time don't bother if I'm sitting watching TV doing my nails and don't need them to dry quickly. Several thin coats of polish and wait for each to dry seems to work better than these drying aids, but if you're pressed for time they seal the top layer.

I was going to say the same about them being interchangeable, except to add I prefer the Miracle Mist on my toes for ease of use.

Just looked through the thread but couldn't find out when the next drop is due as June rings a bell did anyone take a note of the dates?

Just looked through the thread but couldn't find out when the next drop is due as June rings a bell did anyone take a note of the dates?

I was thinking about this the other day myself. It is definitely every 3 months and as my TSV order was despatched on 18th March, I will expect the auto delivery to be sent around 18th June. Not long!

Just reminded myself what we are getting in the next drop. It's the orange, green and red nail polishes and all the pedicure items. I'm looking forward to that little haul!

Just reminded myself what we are getting in the next drop. It's the orange, green and red nail polishes and all the pedicure items. I'm looking forward to that little haul!
Yes - me too! This TSV was my first-ever Leighton Denny purchase and I've been impressed with the quality and coverage of the polishes. I'm also a sucker for pedi products.

Yes - me too! This TSV was my first-ever Leighton Denny purchase and I've been impressed with the quality and coverage of the polishes. I'm also a sucker for pedi products.

I've got a drawer full of LD and other nail products and I've probably got colours similar to the ones coming in a few weeks but I'm still excited. I don't actually have many pedi products so for once I'm not just acquiring "spares" but some new things to try and hopefully love. My feet could do with a bit of TLC!

auto delivery contents:

Just for reference here are the list of contents for the 3 AD drops. It's handy to refer to in case QVC mess around with the contents, as happened with Nails Inc, though I can't see Leighton doing that:

Second delivery contains:
1 x Best Defence Summer Dreams Hand and Nail Cream (75ml) - in a new scent for summer
1 x Summer Dreams vanity bag - complements the matching buffer
1 x Summer Dreams buffer - a new print for the season
3 x High Performance Nail Colours (12ml) - in 'Dash of Lime' - a bright citrus green; 'Hot Under The Collar' - a vibrant orange shade; and 'Heat Wave' - a red-hot hue
1 x Intense Pedicure Oil (12ml) - this softening dry oil treatment is sprayed into the palm of one hand then massaged over the heels, sole, cuticles and nails to restore lost moisture and promote softness and suppleness
1 x Well Heeled Foot Masque (60ml) - a silky, luxurious formula containing exfoliating fruit enzymes, soothing and hydrating olive and grapeseed oil to target areas of dry, coarse skin, helping you to achieve smooth heels and soles
1 x Crystal Foot Smoother - made from durable crystal, this foot paddle can be used daily to maintain smooth foot skin
1 x Smooth Your Sole foot file - an easy-to-use foot file for the rapid removal of thick, hard skin, best used when the feet are warm and still slightly damp after soaking

Third delivery contains:
1 x Best Defence Autumn Leaves Hand and Nail Cream (75ml) - with an updated autumnal fragrance
1 x Autumn Leaves vanity bag - matches the accompanying buffer
1 x Autumn Leaves buffer - a fresh buffer with a new print
3 x High Performance Nail Colours (12ml) - in 'Sink Into Mink' - a neutral taupe; 'Chestnut Charm' - a rich bronze; and 'Moonlight Sparkle' - a golden shimmer
1 x Renovate Nail Repair Therapy with Duplex Buffer (10ml) - an intensely therapeutic nail cream that protects, hydrates and helps to strengthen and support the nail, as well exfoliate with real diamond particles; plus, a Duplex Buffer that, when used in conjunction with Renovate, will help smooth, shine and seal the nail surface, as well as reduce and discourage flaking and splitting
1 x Slick Tips Nail and Cuticle Oil (12ml) - moisturises nails and cuticles to make them look and feel softer and smoother, while also helping wet polish to dry faster. Simply apply over each nail before and after buffing
1 x Marvel Balm (30ml) - a brand new product for 2015, this multi-purpose moisturising balm can be used on the cuticles, elbows and other dry skin areas, and helps to stimulate the circulation and mineral supply vital for healthy nail growth, as well as providing a plumping effect on lips
1 x Remove & Go Polish Remover Pot (60ml)

Fourth delivery contains:
1 x Best Defence Winter Berry Hand and Nail Cream (75ml) - a fruity new fragrance for winter
1 x Winter Berry vanity bag - with a fab feminine print
1 x Winter Berry buffer - redesigned for winter
3 x High Performance Nail Colours (12ml) - in 'Blueberry Bloom' - a shimmer red; 'Falling Star' - a golden shimmer finish; and 'Raspberry Fury', a bright berry red
1 x Under Cover Base Coat (12ml)
1 x Crystal Finish Top Coat (12ml)
1 x Miracle Mist Speed-Drying Spray (75ml) - a non-sticky drying accelerator for nail polish that also conditions cuticles, all in a convenient aerosol format
1 x Remove & Go Polish Remover Pot (60ml)

Mine isn't showing as in progress yet - hope it will be soon!

No - that's not correct - it is now! Different order number now to the spring one.

Last edited:

Have been using LD products for a while now and really find them the best!! Generally the varnish lasts ages - on my toes for weeks with no chips, AMAZING!!! Big fan and stock up when I can...:mysmilie_59:

Mine has arrived & it's great.
Never tried his foot products before so am looking forward to that.

Mine has arrived & it's great.
Never tried his foot products before so am looking forward to that.

So annoying when you are waiting for something and you know everyone else has got or is getting theirs. Mine does at least say despatched but the tracking shows it has not got very far! I am sure if you rang, they would reassure you. Good luck! I feel your anticipation!

So annoying when you are waiting for something and you know everyone else has got or is getting theirs. Mine does at least say despatched but the tracking shows it has not got very far! I am sure if you rang, they would reassure you. Good luck! I feel your anticipation!

Sorry, this was meant to be to DunmowDizzy! You've got yours, you jammy devil, Breeze!

Latest posts

Back