Leighton Denny TSV 14/09/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Has anyone heard or seen what this may be? I do like the look of the new new Hollywood range that is on his website, think he is bringing out a fragrance as well, thanks for any clues :mysmilie_59:

I missed the last TSV because I was on holiday, but I really liked the look of it and had I have been in the UK I'd have bought it. I hope this one is as good, I've never bought LD before.

Anyone see any of the Diamonique shows? @LeightonDennyEN tweeted this yesterday:

"Looking forward to #Diamonique launch @qvcuk? Look out for the model's nails - we've created customised look with our Sept TSV colours..."

Catherine has said that the purple she was wearing was Leighton Denny. She had wee diamanté stones on her ring finger. She did say the name but I can't remember it. Royal something maybe?

Just wondering could this be the TSV ......

Item Number 206400
Screenshot (27).jpg

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/00/206400.001

I reckon that purple colour is the one Catherine the model was wearing the other day andpeople kept asking her what it was. She hinted it may be coming up in "something special" soon. The colour is called crown jewels.

I see my post of what the Tsv is has been copied on Q Fb , nice of them to credit me for finding it. Typical!

I am at home today and watching the LD show. Nina is really impressive isn't she? When she used to appear just with Leighton I totally got the wrong impression of her. :)

Edit: I think I am being sad and watching QVC beauty....:(

Is the little crystal star on the nail file meant to have a stone missing or is this the 3rd crime committed by the QVC Phantom Stone Stealer ...Inspectors Pandora & Akimbo are on the case!

Latest posts

Back