Leighton Denny TSV 1/10/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought tue TSV. The way I justify is that I want all 3 QVC Atmospheric colours. I already have Your Planet or Mine, which I bought from the LD website. I will EBay the crystal file (I already have a LD one), One for All and the Planet shade. By selling them individually on EBay I will probably make about 2/3 of the price of the TSV back, maybe a bit more. I do this a lot with TSVs. Keep what I want and EBay the rest. It does take some self discipline not to keep it all though lol

I was determined to resist this one but my best friend went and buzzed two kits onto chequehold, quote unquote: "to give us time to think about it". She's like the devil on my shoulder :grin:. The dark grey colour reminded me of the oil-on-water look of Tahitian pearls, and the red one appeared an exact match for the new black cherry quartzite from Lola Rose. I can feel my resistance faltering as I type :sweat:

I hope that red is as fantastic as it looked on-screen - and yes, I was thinking that it looked like it would go well with the Lola Rose cherry!

While I didn't succumb to anything I just have to say that I love watching Lenny doing Nina's nails. Compared to the others, he does such a good job!

My TSV arrived today at 1pm, can't complain about delivery time!

Really good, colours are lovely, all packed neatly in the little bag. :happy:

Mine arrived today too - That must have been the quickest delivery from QVC ever.

Love all the colours and the bag is really nice too.

Got mine and had a good play. Love all the colours so none of them are making it on to ebay as originally planed with the red, but I even like the red. So very happy with my purchase and now after the purply atmospheric colour which was not in the TSV lol

Mine just came too. Apart from Zero Gravity which I think is a bit meh, I love them all. Even the red and I don't normally go for red. Your Planet or Mine is so unique. I have nothing like it.

Mine came yesterday and I'm wearing the dark red (looks purple on me but red in the bottle) but is a beautiful shade, however the consistency is very thick - reminds me of those alleged "one coat" polishes. Anyone else notice this? The polish just didn't flow - you know when you start a fraction away from the cuticle then push the polish upto it, and then pull back to coat the whole nail. I wondered whether the polish would take ages to dry; I've had this problem with a couple of LD polishes that if you apply 3 coats it never completely cures, but it's fine this morning.

Looking forward to trying the other colours and hoping the consistency is more "normal" for these.

Jude xx

Mine came yesterday and I'm wearing the dark red (looks purple on me but red in the bottle) but is a beautiful shade, however the consistency is very thick - reminds me of those alleged "one coat" polishes. Anyone else notice this? The polish just didn't flow - you know when you start a fraction away from the cuticle then push the polish upto it, and then pull back to coat the whole nail. I wondered whether the polish would take ages to dry; I've had this problem with a couple of LD polishes that if you apply 3 coats it never completely cures, but it's fine this morning.

Looking forward to trying the other colours and hoping the consistency is more "normal" for these.

Jude xx

I only painted one nail in each col,our before deciding to use the dark blue/greeny/pinkish hint on all, but have to say that I noticed no difference between them at application. Do not know if it sold out but maybe worth while ringing CS to see if you can have another one?

:sad: Mine arrived yesterday. Soooooo disappointed (particularly as I purchased it for a Christmas present) it's arrived with one of the polishes having leaked - all inside the gift bag and on every item inside it.

I only painted one nail in each col,our before deciding to use the dark blue/greeny/pinkish hint on all, but have to say that I noticed no difference between them at application. Do not know if it sold out but maybe worth while ringing CS to see if you can have another one?

Think its just on waitlist
Mine hasnt arrived yet :clock:

I realise the reason for the purple colour on my nails - I used perfect formula pink gel coat underneath and the polish is wearing very well so it's a keeper, even if it is gloopy!

Jude xx

Loved all the colours in this kit, (arrived on Tuesday, quickest delivery ever), put SuperMauva on, very nice (although it is starting to chip already).

Thought the Miracle Mist was good too. Have tried drying sprays in the past, but haven't been impressed, but this one did what it said on the tin.

Can now keep the small file I already had in my handbag.

Latest posts

Back