Leighton Denny TSV 1/10/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The TSV is Leighton Denny 7 Piece Out of this World Collection approx £29.96

I've ordered the TSV as I thought it had some unusual colours to go with Autumn/Winter colours in my wardrobe. The nail polishes look like they will go well with shades of grey, black, navy, and the red one is quite a classic colour so should go with most colours. I'm going to give the file as a present for my neice at Christmas, as I already have a set of two files in the white case, so that's one prezzie sorted !

I ordered it. I DO NOT NEED any more nail varnishes but I ordered it anyway. :sweat:
I've also seen two more colours that I like in other sets. I must NOT order them. (Anyone got a Miss Behavin or an Embellish Me they fancy flogging????!)

I've ordered it not sure about the grey colour but really like the others and want to try the new spray. Not watching anymore though not really anything on that takes my fancy and i really dont need any more nail varnish.

the full size file is drawing me in and i will gift the colours i dont like. not sure about the spary thing either ...but easy pays....

I ordered it before work this morning. I can't wait to try a couple of them. I've had rebel on most of the week and it's staying power has been really impressive. Some stay put better than others.

Oh dear, I tried very hard to resist but the easy pays swung it for me too :blush: even though I DO NOT NEED any more nail varnishes either!!!!!!!

i ordered it before leaving this morning. i have never tried LD before so i am interested to see the difference with opi. the colours looked great and anything i dont fancy will be going onto the prezzie pile lol

it's amazing value, I've just paid £12 in Boots for the small crystal file (smashed my last one and cannot survive without it!) very tempted but cannot wear nail varnish at work (work on a hospital ward) so would not get much use out of it, soooo tempted tho!

I've gone for it too, though I've only just received the latest, 2nd drop, auto delivery so have no excuse!

I notice he was selling the latest auto delivery this afternoon, said it was like another TSV.
I can't for the life of me remember what colours were in the first drop of it, can anyone remind me please?

I've ordered it -not keen on the red but the others look great -just hoping it comes before we go away on Weds?! Haven't yet worked out how to explain to the hubby that I needed it ....

The colours are not what I usually go for but I like the petrol one and the mauve one, went to buy it this morning but decided I didnt need it, have been out to town this afternoon and now I am back I am tempted again even though I dont NEED it :grin:

The colours are not what I usually go for but I like the petrol one and the mauve one, went to buy it this morning but decided I didnt need it, have been out to town this afternoon and now I am back I am tempted again even though I dont NEED it :grin:

need??? NEED???? Its nail varnish, there is no need about it
so step away from the "need" and accept that nail varnish comes in loads of different colours and you have to have choice :cheeky::cheeky::thinking::thinking::happy::happy::blush::blush:

so step away from the "need" and accept that nail varnish comes in loads of different colours and you have to have choice :cheeky::cheeky::thinking::thinking::happy::happy::blush::blush:

You are naughty WR, I am still trying to resist but struggling,
I love LD nail file and would recommend this to anyone who has never tried it before.
OMG I am just going to order it :smirk:

You are naughty WR, I am still trying to resist but struggling,
I love LD nail file and would recommend this to anyone who has never tried it before.
OMG I am just going to order it :smirk:

sometimes you just have to go with it :grin::grin:

I am a nail polish addict and go to meetings every Tuesday lol

Thank you wildrose! Ive just caught up on this thread and I was saying the exact same thing as I read the posts! There's no such thing as not needing nail polish! I've not tried LD before so the easy pay swung it (and that gorgeous bluey colour!)

can't wait for it to arrive now!

Latest posts

Back