Leighton Denny TSV 1/10/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ZMH

Registered Shopper
Hi Guys,

Any idea how long before the tsv airs, are you able to find the pictures of it online?

Really want to see the new QVC exclusive colours coming in October.

Thanks,
ZMH

Can anyone find a picture of this yet? I NEED to see it! LOL. Hope everyone is well.

ZMH

For some reason Leighton's website is down, otherwise I was going to say his new colours from the Atmospheric Collection can be seen there. I already have 4 of the colours (I couldn't wait!). 2 of them came from QVC and they are Astronaughty and Meet Me on Venus. Astronaughty is a multi purple colour - it changes depending on how the light catches it. Meet me on Venus is a mink shimmer which is really lovely. I ordered Your Planet or Mine, an oil on water dark green iridescent shade and Purely Platonic, which I haven't tried yet. Its like molten lead with a shimmer to it. Hope this helps with description although I have no idea if these are included in the upcoming TSV.:sun:

Blimey: its over 3 weeks away! Patience people :giggle::giggle::giggle:

although I also hope its a good one

I know....I'm WAY too impatient!!! LOL

The new Atmospheric QVC exclusives are Saturn Seduction, Zero Gravity and Supernova.....just bursting to see a pic (sad I know!!!) LOL

Oh and Hi Sarah too!!!! :)

Zoe

i am really looking forard to this tsv, i really hope it has the file in it, i feel a bulk buy coming on for crimbo pressies!
any new info:wink:greatly recieved!

Not sure about this one. I don't like any of the speed dry products - oil or drops etc. seem to ruin the surface of the nail for me. Also I use the Seche Vite top coat which dries the nail completely in about 10 mins so no need for it.

Plus I already have 3 crystal files so don't really need another one.

Might be tempted if the colours are really lovely when we see them on, then I could give the file away as an xmas present.

Ooooh I quite like the look of the Atomspheric range, fingers crossed it is that range for the TSV, only prob is I'm going to be on holiday then! lol typical one time that I actually really fancy a TSV I'm out of the country, maybe have to ask my sis to buy for me if it looks up my street! heehee x

I love the colour of the lilay and browny/reddish colour. Think this one might have my name on it :tongue:

the greeny blue looks fab, can not wait to have this lol - what was that I said about being patient? lol

Latest posts

Back