Leighton Denny crystal file ... any good?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have tried them both - the Seche Vite one dries quicker and gives a better shinier finish and lasts longer in my opinion. But the Nails Inc one is ok.

Same here - it's all I've tried, and it's all I've ever needed to try, because it does the job perfectly - it dries so fast that by the time I've applied it to all 10 nails and put my polishes back in my polish drawer, it's dry and set for the day. I would definitely recommend it.

Me too. It's fabbity fab fab.

I have tried them both - the Seche Vite one dries quicker and gives a better shinier finish and lasts longer in my opinion. But the Nails Inc one is ok.

Hi Rosey ... my seche vite has gone a bit gloopy. Is that normal after a while??

love my LD file, can't praise it enough, my nails grow really fast and I like to keep them short.This does a professional looking job in record time. The thought of using an emery board now makes me cringe!! Got mine in Boots so got points and saved p and p ooh that naughty high street.......

love my LD file, can't praise it enough, my nails grow really fast and I like to keep them short.This does a professional looking job in record time. The thought of using an emery board now makes me cringe!! Got mine in Boots so got points and saved p and p ooh that naughty high street.......

cor..looks like I've gone orf you an'all! Got mine in Boots too! Gone up now tho..VAT increase I suppose...

I also got my LD file in Boots and paid for mine with advantage points. I do love a freebie.
Incidentally, when I was last in Boots I bought their Essentials range base and top coat, think they were about a fiver for the pair. The first time i have used such things. Only wear nail polish on my toes but did them over a week ago and not a single chip so far.

thanks for the best quick drying advice am off to look for some of these goodies!
Annabanana - is that your beautiful collie in your pic? i have a mad collie with one black ear one white with a totally white face so they would look wicked next to each other!! (rspca special) i have a pug/shih tzu too but my collie is in charge! Is your collie bossy too!?

Hi Rosey ... my seche vite has gone a bit gloopy. Is that normal after a while??

I find with all top coats they go gloopy after a while. I can normally get to less than about 1/4 left before it is too gloopy. I used to find with the opi one it would go gloopy after about 2 uses then had to throw it away.

I find with all top coats they go gloopy after a while. I can normally get to less than about 1/4 left before it is too gloopy. I used to find with the opi one it would go gloopy after about 2 uses then had to throw it away.

Gloopy? Is that different from 'glooky' which Jill Franks was talking about last night during an Ultrasun presentation? 'Such a great texture, not glooky at all. You know how some high factor products can be really glooky?' Erm, not really Jill!!!!

LD file is good,got mine from Boots with my advantage card points,it was points well spent.

Latest posts

Back