Leighton Denny comeback?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hello everyone, I think I have done something wrong when I set up my account on here, I keep receiving emails about things that are nothing to do with my original question? Please can anybody tell me how to turn them off. Sorry if I sound dumb but I'm new to this sort of website. Thank you in advance for any help. Leighton has posted on facebook again and he's filming a video so it is looking like he is coming back to QVC!!! Love, Jenni. x
You will need someone clever than me. I don't get any emails, but I don't know how I managed it. I suspect it is on your profile settings. Sorry I can't be more help.

Edited to add, if you click on the bell icon, that has an option called preferences at the bottom. I think you can edit what you receive there. That's my best guess.

I too have followed the sad tales of Twilight and Twirl. I agree with mr marple that a manipulative partner might be slow dripping poison behind the scenes. You both seem big hearted women and I hope your wayward offspring wake up soon and realise that life really is short and when it’s too late (may you both live to 100!!) the regrets are very painful indeed.
Thank you for such warm & lovely words.

Hello everyone, I think I have done something wrong when I set up my account on here, I keep receiving emails about things that are nothing to do with my original question? Please can anybody tell me how to turn them off. Sorry if I sound dumb but I'm new to this sort of website. Thank you in advance for any help. Leighton has posted on facebook again and he's filming a video so it is looking like he is coming back to QVC!!! Love, Jenni. x
I get an e mail every time someone posts on a thread that I have posted on , is that what you’re getting?

Alison Young just made a mistake saying up dirted instead of updated and quickly said oh that sounded like Leighton Denny. Oh and by the way happy birthday Leighton.

It'll come under marketing emails. You should find an unsubscribe button at the bottom of one of the actual emails. Click that and it'll either confirm you're unsubscribed or take you to another page where you can unsub from there

A huge thank you to everyone for your comments today & on previous occasions. My moaning is threatening to become like the washing of dirty laundry that Mr H Sussex indulges in & I'm determined to never get like that ❤️ to all of you.
I heard Hollywood Harry described as The Ginger Whinger and never a truer word was spoken 👑. The degree wife still has another year!

I get an e mail every time someone posts on a thread that I have posted on , is that what you’re getting?
No they seem to be on this list of comments on here, I've turnd them off now.

Alison Young just made a mistake saying up dirted instead of updated and quickly said oh that sounded like Leighton Denny. Oh and by the way happy birthday Leighton.
Well that is a bit exciting then he must be coming back to QVC if Alison Young has mentioned him on a QVC show, wish he would say so, hopefully he confirms when and where soon.

Well that is a bit exciting then he must be coming back to QVC if Alison Young has mentioned him on a QVC show, wish he would say so, hopefully he confirms when and where soon.
I replayed it back to listen exactly what she said and explained to hubby.
He said well she wouldn’t be saying anything on air, if it wasn’t QVC he was coming back to.

I replayed it back to listen exactly what she said and explained to hubby.
He said well she wouldn’t be saying anything on air, if it wasn’t QVC he was coming back to.
Yes, I agree. He posted this on his Facebook page too.

"To celebrate the brands sweet 16th anniversary, I’ll be launching 16 must-have collections with two glamour packed shows over two days. More info soon!"
😜

When will we know about these collections on here, is there a timescale before we know? Or can QVC keep it secret. I'm thrilled he is back, and I can watch him again.

I think that I would be inclined to change the locks! And there's me a practising Christian as well!
As you know, we have been through similar with eldest Twirlette - twice. Our circumstances have changed regarding it all but we still feel as if we have to be on our best behaviour with her.
Heaven forbid we mention the other grandchildren too much or we have been accused of favouritism in the past.
I pray that things improve for you, but as Mr Twirl says, don't waste what is left of your life waiting on her because you never know how long you have left.
Sorry to sound morbid but it's true.
New puss cat pic!!!

I too have followed the sad tales of Twilight and Twirl. I agree with mr marple that a manipulative partner might be slow dripping poison behind the scenes. You both seem big hearted women and I hope your wayward offspring wake up soon and realise that life really is short and when it’s too late (may you both live to 100!!) the regrets are very painful indeed.
Dunno if I'm missing something, but why not just ask her outright on the phone (maybe when he's at work & she isn't) about this???? Doesn't sound like it can get any worse?
Before jumping to the 'control' thing, I think there is some jealousy there (re other daughter - which would explain the reaction about her new pregnancy?)
Families tend to automatically blame the other partner? Hadn't sh e become a bit of a snob, or am I imagining that? If so, not sure if that is typical of coercive control?

Dunno if I'm missing something, but why not just ask her outright on the phone (maybe when he's at work & she isn't) about this???? Doesn't sound like it can get any worse?
Before jumping to the 'control' thing, I think there is some jealousy there (re other daughter - which would explain the reaction about her new pregnancy?)
Families tend to automatically blame the other partner? Hadn't sh e become a bit of a snob, or am I imagining that? If so, not sure if that is typical of coercive control?
If you just get a flat out denial, and you show your hand, the risk is even further distancing.
I totally get why Twi is taking the approach that doesn't burn bridges. Alienation from your children is a cruel and bitter thing for a parent. While it hasn't happened to me, I have seen its impact at close quarters. All you can do is keep reaching out without judgement, but it takes a heavy toll. The alternative is you bring it to a crisis and leave no way back for either of you.
That's just my observations and opinion from what I have witnessed happening to someone I love dearly.

Latest posts

Back