leighton denny anniversary prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

jennypenny

Registered Shopper
there are nine items with anniversary prices mostly kits that have been around for some time but there is also a diamond jubilee kit 201477 and a special crystal file 201150.

If you use leighton in the search box they are the first nine items.

Just bumping this as JennyPenny has listed today's OTOs from Leighton in her #3 post

Jude xx

This months Harper's Bazaar has a free Leighton Denny nail polish. Choice of 3 colours. The mag is £4.20.

I got Coral Reef with Harpers Bazaar. It's ok. It would probably look nice to wear on a beach holiday, not with the rubbish weather we're having at the moment. The other 2 colours were Supermodel (yawn) and Pink Plush (I think that's the name). I'm a bit underwhelmed by this offer and the magazine itself is just full of Chanel and Dior adverts.

I was trying to work out the colours in the OTO #201403 but they've updated with the details now and they seem to be new colours not sold in other sets before, so in case you're tempted the colours are:

•1 x High Performance Nail Colour (12ml) in First Class - a striking purple blue with shots of silver shimmer running through
•1 x High Performance Nail Colour (12ml) in Private Jet - a classic rich black fused with silver glitter
•1 x High Performance Nail Colour (12ml) in High Flyer - a gorgeous turquiose shade enriched with silver glitter
•1 x High Performance Nail Colour (12ml) in Upgrade Me - a cool cream shimmer which creates a classy and sophisticated look

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.201403/walk.yah.UKHB~U214?source=aw

Jude xx

Just saw the limited edition crystal nail file in the last hour and am tempted
even though I have a "plain" set already
Its the best crystal nail file in my opinion
and would never want to be without one

Does anyone know the item numbers for the ld polish shown on the home page advert? IQ want...no need them!I can't find them!

Latest posts

Back