Leighton Denny AD

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

juliewilb

Registered Shopper
Anyone else waiting fot the LD loves style on AD? On my order R/V its "awaiting stock " and has been for about 4days.

I was just going to post about this. I, too, have the message on my account about awaiting stock. Looking at past delivery dates, AD3 is slightly overdue because the first one was despatched on 4th Nov, the second on 3rd Feb. Can't say I'm in a hurry to add to my drawer of about 250 polishes, but I do like getting new stuff!

Received my auto deivery just now. Unfortunately, it was not worth the wait for me as I don't like the colours at all and doubt I will wear any of them. I've either already got them (or very, very similar) or I haven't got them because I would never choose them! This is the first time I've been so disappointed with a Leighton Denny set so time to stop buying these nail varnish sets I think!

Mine is on its way and I have seen a picture of the colours and TBH I think I feel the same. I was hoping they were better in the flesh so to speak. Will see later.

Mine is on its way and I have seen a picture of the colours and TBH I think I feel the same. I was hoping they were better in the flesh so to speak. Will see later.

Because you are starting to think you'll be disappointed, you might get a nice surprise! There are bound to be people who think it's a lovely set. I just find it a bit "safe" - the sort of thing you'd buy for Mother's Day (not that there's anything wrong with that necessarily!). I wish I could see them on but don't want to try them in case I give or sell them.

Latest posts

Back