Leggings and toe posts.........

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was trying to think just how long she has been wearing the toe post/ legging combo, but I can't remember. Anyone else hazard a guess? I reckon she'll hang on to them until they drop to bits. After all, they are a recurring topic on here and we all know how much HM likes to be kept in the spotlight.

She hung on to the blue jacket from the start so doubt she will lose the them anytime soon. If she only wore ordinary leggings and sandals instead of them she would look so much better.

She hung on to the blue jacket from the start so doubt she will lose the them anytime soon. If she only wore ordinary leggings and sandals instead of them she would look so much better.

As any obesesive JR fan will tell you, she'd love to wear a simple legging and sandal, but her dancers calves mean that zips are imperative and her dancers feet rule out anything but a stable chunky heel.

She was a dancer, didn't you know?

As any obesesive JR fan will tell you, she'd love to wear a simple legging and sandal, but her dancers calves mean that zips are imperative and her dancers feet rule out anything but a stable chunky heel.

Silly me of course duh!

Funny, never heard her mention that before.

Latest posts

Back