Lee, Robyn and now...........

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What's going on with Philosophy at the moment? I'm still reeling from not having the lovely Lee anymore, I don't like Robyn very much and now we have someone else foisted upon us. Is the company in as much turmoil as me???

I didn't mind Robyn. I suppose she just stepped into the breach when Lee left. Suspect it isn't really practical for her to keep flying over here for the odd show so they've had to find someone else. :1:

Had this on this am whilst hanging the washing out so only caught bits of it. I heard her described at the begining of the hour as the new ambassador (can't rem exact word used) for philosophy in this country. Unfortunately the bits I saw she didn't seem to be getting on too well at it. First show nerves may be?

When Lee was presenting, they had many sell-outs. Doesn't seem to be the case anymore. I'd be interested to see a graph of their sales figures for Philosophy. Does Lee still work for the company?

At work so cant really watch the playback but judging by those pics, expect the average age of Philosophy users to increase. I always viewed Philosophy as a fresh modern brand but with an ambassador like the woman shown (and i know its wrong to judge by appearance alone!!) i somehow find it less aspirational!

At work so cant really watch the playback but judging by those pics, expect the average age of Philosophy users to increase. I always viewed Philosophy as a fresh modern brand but with an ambassador like the woman shown (and i know its wrong to judge by appearance alone!!) i somehow find it less aspirational!

I agree - I was going to say something similar re: age group etc.

Huh, just another one of these outside company mouthpieces that has nothing actually to do with the brand then? Why do they bother? Sure, fly Robyn over for TSVs & dedicated shows but why can't AY just present the stuff the rest of the time? She is supposed to be the resident 'beauty expert'!?! All these outside add-on people do is add to the cost of the product! :49:

When Lee was presenting, they had many sell-outs. Doesn't seem to be the case anymore. I'd be interested to see a graph of their sales figures for Philosophy. Does Lee still work for the company?

I think Lee actually left the company.

Unfortunately NO a big loss just wish I could find out what he's doing now!!

I really miss Lee. Loved his presentations. Even if I didn't need anything I always tuned in as I found him really good company (I am on my own a lot during the day) Even though he was selling the same old same old he always made it interesting.

Come back Lee - We love you!!

I really miss Lee. Loved his presentations. Even if I didn't need anything I always tuned in as I found him really good company (I am on my own a lot during the day) Even though he was selling the same old same old he always made it interesting.

Come back Lee - We love you!!

I couldn't agree more. I know its been said before but he really did sell me the products. He was so enthusiastic and really sounded like he believed in what he was saying. Most of the guest presenters are so bland I can't be bothered with them. I haven't bought much Philosophy since he left and I'm sure qvc must notice the difference in their sales as I think quite a few people feel the same.

Latest posts

Back