Lee from Philosophy?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

nailprincess

Registered Shopper
I'm just catching the tail end of the Fabulous at 40 & beyond show on QVC and wonder if the man who is presenting with Robyn is the original QVC presenter. I know he's called Lee but thought I'd ask as he's had a lot of fans here, I can see why, he seems very calm and informative. I wonder if he's here to stay? :sun:

I'm just catching the tail end of the Fabulous at 40 & beyond show on QVC and wonder if the man who is presenting with Robyn is the original QVC presenter. I know he's called Lee but thought I'd ask as he's had a lot of fans here, I can see why, he seems very calm and informative. I wonder if he's here to stay? :sun:
Oh no, I have just turned over but he has gone. I loved Lee but can't stand Robyn.

Only havinga quick glimpse and not knowing about this question at the time,no,it wasn't the original Lee - unless hes put on 4 stone!

I've not purchased anything since Robyn came. I don't dislike her but obviously she's not as convincing as Lee was if my purchases have been nil!

I watched the 1 o'clock hour with him and I thought he was really good. So much better than Robyn. Really knew his stuff and was very informative without sending you to sleep the way Robyn did. I actually managed to watch the whole hour which, with Philosophy, I haven't done since the original Lee left.:up::clapping:

Oh I got all excited to think we might have Lee back. Have sort of abandoned Philosophy since Lee left

I agree. I used to be a philosophy fan through and through but then Lee left and Robyn arrived and that was it. Instant turn off. I haven't bought any Philosophy since. Went over to Gatineau and Decleor.

Latest posts

Back