Lauren G Adams Range - is it gone from QVC?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

AmethystRox

Registered Shopper
I only saw a couple of shows from this range a while back (maybe a year or so), thought it was pretty but didn't ever buy anything. The guest presenter was the owner I believe, an attractive woman who seemed very nice. The range isn't listed on the QVCUK brands list but is still listed on QVC.com. I know there is a LGA website but was curious if anyone knew if QVCUK dropped the range and if so why? But then maybe LGA dropped QVCUK if it didn't sell well. Just curious as to where it went.

I only saw a couple of shows from this range a while back (maybe a year or so), thought it was pretty but didn't ever buy anything. The guest presenter was the owner I believe, an attractive woman who seemed very nice. The range isn't listed on the QVCUK brands list but is still listed on QVC.com. I know there is a LGA website but was curious if anyone knew if QVCUK dropped the range and if so why? But then maybe LGA dropped QVCUK if it didn't sell well. Just curious as to where it went.

Was it a clothes range?

I wonder when new brands appear how much they have to sell to stay at QVC?

That's an interesting question ... why do some brands/ranges/lines get the boot, what's the minimum that they have to meet to stay on QVC? Wonder if some mid-sized brands find out that there is too much hassle and loss of control associated with selling on QVC and leave QVC ... The Lauren G Adams range was jewellery range ... fashion mostly with some enamel designs as one of its traits. What I saw I liked, thought it would come around again but it hasn't ...

Latest posts

Back