Laura Geller TSV - Wednesday 29th February 2012

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

DarJos

Registered Shopper
There is a Laura Geller TSV on the 29th of Feb.

I posted a comment on Laura's facebook page asking if she could give any clues yet as to the contents of the TSV and this is her reply.

"Laura Geller MakeUp C,
I am happy to announce that I will be bringing to you my All Stars collection kit. It includes some of my top rated customer favorites. I hope you will be able to join me and see what the kit entails.

xo,
Laura

Crikey I have all these items already (well not the spf B&B just the usual version) and the pink grapefruit blush is v nice but I'm not sure I'll live long enough to need another one. Could this be a TSV from Laura Geller I won't buy?

Jude xx

I won't be buying it as I want the Balance and Bronze or the Brighten and Bronze. A brush would have been nice too.

excited already! the only thing i really need is foundation, but that's never stopped me before. thanks I've been dying to know if we'd get a tsv.:clapping:

ooh pink grapefruit is my fave LG blush and liking the look of the eye primer pen might be tempted with this one don't need foundation only downside

Crikey I have all these items already (well not the spf B&B just the usual version) and the pink grapefruit blush is v nice but I'm not sure I'll live long enough to need another one. Could this be a TSV from Laura Geller I won't buy?

Jude xx

Don't be silly dear, of course you will buy it. As will I. Even though I don't need ANY of it.
*insert manic laugh* :devil:

I always use the b&b and I really like the look of the rest of the kit so I can safely say I'll be buying this. I haven't tried the spackle so I'm looking forward to giving that a go! :clapping:

After I received her last TSV smashed to bits - I decided to go out and spend on make up what I had spent on the TSV.Really pleased with my stash - and I got exactly wanted I wanted.Ok,so I couldn't get a B&B - but really out of the last TSV,I didn't think I'd wear the blush,already had the spackle and the eye colours very similar to other LG's I have - so I'm beginning to think is it better to go actually buy what I want,rather than staying loyal to LG?

I want to say I won't buy this TSV.I don't see anything new and exciting and dare I say it her TSV's are going a bit "samey".I'd like the B&B but I could buy that seperate (if its ever in stock??!!) and I quite like the bag,which I'm sure it will end up with a few on ebay.That said,I'm sure I could be persuaded on the day - but like someones already said,I do have the blush and spackle already.

Picture from the newsletter

LG TSV.jpg

If you click on it it does get a bit bigger

No bag then??? I already have the spackle and blusher.I already have an eye spackle too.So the things I's get out of it would be the B&B and eyeshadow.I'm getting a bit bored of LG.Although I bought the last TSV and ok never ended up with it,I really thought she may have bought something fabulous and sparkly for christmas....and I'm a bit disappointed with this upcoming tsv

I'm waiting on clarification from Laura about the bag. Will be mighty miffed if we don't get the bag.

Just had a reply back from Laura on Facebook and she has confirmed we will be getting the bag. Great news.

DarJos, thank you for your efforts on all our behalfs.
I know it's early, but I don't suppose anyone's got the link to this item yet? I'd love to get it ASAP

In the US they had this kit on auto delivery. Any ideas if we will get it too?
Some people say that the b&b quality is not as good because of added spf, the shades are now darker.

Last edited:
I don't need any of it but I'll be in there buying it....... in advance if anyone gets the code.

Latest posts

Back