Laura Geller TSV - September 13th

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ooh goody.....although having used the product from the TSV before last nearly every day , i still haven't run out. Mind you i wouldn't want to run out of B&B. :)

Me to Jabba laugh- Its my sons 5th birthday party that day , so think I will have to treat myself for all my hard work !!!!woohoo

xxx

I hope she has a show before then. I've run out of Balance and Brighten (fair) and its only on waitlist! :eek: Now having to use my former liquid foundations but they are nowhere near as good as B&B.

Anyone know where else I can get it in the UK (apart from E Bay)?

Ta as always

Linda

I hope she has a show before then. I've run out of Balance and Brighten (fair) and its only on waitlist! :eek: Now having to use my former liquid foundations but they are nowhere near as good as B&B.

Ta as always

Linda
I have tried everywhere to find a UK supplier but you can order from the US website, www.laurageller.com

thanks for the info about the tsv, really want that!

Ta as always

Linda

Ooh not good, I love B & B and always have one just in case I run out! Hope you manage to find one :)

I'm sure Sazza is on the case? I love LG especially the Balance&Brighten - its great for "get out quick" or "lazy" days.

Would you believe me if I said I was still waiting for the LG TSV.........

I ordered it, it never arrived, filled in the Declaration Form went on Waitlist as they said there was more coming. Received 45 day letter to say not in stock, phoned them and they said go on another Waitlist, youv'e guessed it, still waiting............

When's her next TSV !!!!!!:D

That is a wierd site - looks like they buy sets from QVC, split them up and sell them - that's more common on eBay. Apart from Lancome and Denman, all their ranges are QVC ... proved by the fact they have the L'Occitane Almond Shower stuff in the 400ml - that was exclusive to QVC.

Latest posts

Back