Laura Geller tsv just arrived!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mine arrived yesterday so really happy with speed of delivery. Also, much better packaging than last TSV. Very impressed with plastic moulding case inside the (gorgeous) make-up bag. They've learnt their lesson. Hope nobody receives a damaged one.

Mine arrived today (still showing in process last night!!??)

Have they reduced the size of the "full size" blush?
On air they were saying it was a full sized blush but I notice that, although the outside casing is the same size as it always was, the amount in grams is less & it looks as if there is an extra insert inside the case that reduces the diameter of the actual blusher compared to the B&B or another Berry blush that I already have, if you understand me.
Wondered if they were reducing the size of the full sized blushers.

i received mine today, the website said originally that it would be champagne spackle, but i got the original, strangely i cannot read the description of my order on my account... i wonder why! it says cannot access this information at this time...how convenient!!..thats a bit annoying, might have to phone CS..

That's very odd as they didn't sell out did they?
I wanted to read the reviews.

On air they were saying it was a full sized blush but I notice that, although the outside casing is the same size as it always was, the amount in grams is less & it looks as if there is an extra insert inside the case that reduces the diameter of the actual blusher compared to the B&B or another Berry blush that I already have, if you understand me.

check post 111 from slinky cat, good description of contents.

http://forum.shoppingtelly.com/foru...eller-TSV-Wednesday-29th-February-2012/page12

Is it Titanium Dioxide in the Bare Escentuals foundation acting as a sunscreen? They don't mention re-applying the BE foundation throughout the day, but they do mention that their mineral foundation acts as a sun protection.

Jude xx

I tan really easily and my olive skin rarely burns. Up until September of last year I always used BE and my face was always noticeably paler than the rest of me. So I assumed the SPF was the reason as I used BE every day but here in the UK I wouldn't normally use a sunscreen unless it was a really sunny day and I planned to be outside for hours.

I'm a newbie to LG, this TSV was a real pleasure. My only concern is the B&B doesn't cover as much as I'd like having gone for the fair, unsure that the medium might be too dark. I have also ordered the big tinted spackle after umming and ahhing on the day and decided this was the best option, actually quite pleased I did now, thinking that with the tinted spackle and the fair B&B, I might get what I was hoping for in the long run. I do think it's very similar to BE in coverage but like the ease of it's application, really speedy results. I am NOT good with mica, have terrible itchy reactions and that was my biggest worry but I think the spackle puts a barrier between the mica and my skin as I haven't felt it. The eye primer is really true to it's word, my eyeshadow has stayed the same all day. I don't wear makeup much but hitting 46 next birthday and seeing all the imperfections I want to start using it regularly for my own confidence, if LG products have changed my attitude, that's commendable of the product.

i noticed this too. x

I thought the blush was smaller too for a full size.

I'm not sure I'm keeping mine.I went for the med instead of fair,as I wanted a bit more coverage and spring/summer is just around the corner.I'm not sure if its too dark,although looks fine in the pallete.But my biggest gripe with it,and I'd forgotton as its been that long since I've had a B&B,is that its quite "shiny".

I like "matt" - I wear a "matt" foundation mousse - and its a big difference between that and the B&B

just went out to the bin which at the moment is by the front door, 5.30 pm, - there was a small parcel resting against the front door - sodden and cold - we have had rain and snow - yes, it was the tsv. I have been home all day and even the dogs did not hear anyone, so he could not have knocked. I know they have to rush to deliver all the orders, but this is ridiculous.

The B&B is a bit lighter in the regular than the one I have already got, and the blush is wearable, would not rave about it. might use the blue eyeshadow occasionally, but the quality simply does not compare with Bobbi Brown.

my biggest gripe with it,and I'd forgotton as its been that long since I've had a B&B,is that its quite "shiny".
I like "matt" - I wear a "matt" foundation mousse - and its a big difference between that and the B&B
BB with spf15 is more matte than the non-spf, some people say more powdery.

just went out to the bin which at the moment is by the front door, 5.30 pm, - there was a small parcel resting against the front door - sodden and cold - we have had rain and snow - yes, it was the tsv. I have been home all day and even the dogs did not hear anyone, so he could not have knocked. I know they have to rush to deliver all the orders, but this is ridiculous.

The B&B is a bit lighter in the regular than the one I have already got, and the blush is wearable, would not rave about it. might use the blue eyeshadow occasionally, but the quality simply does not compare with Bobbi Brown.[/QUOTE

i am not impressed with it tbh. the bb is very drying/chalky looking and the eyespackle is really dry and chalky. the eyeshadow colours are very gold looking and difficult to wear but i really liked the blusher. the spackle does not compare with philosophy poreles flawless so i will be returning it. glad i tried it as i wont be buying laura geller again.

The B&B is a bit lighter in the regular than the one I have already got, and the blush is wearable, would not rave about it. might use the blue eyeshadow occasionally, but the quality simply does not compare with Bobbi Brown.

Neither do the prices!

Neither do the prices![/QUOTE

most of the makeup ranges on qvc if bough individually are very expensive when you take into account the high postage costs etc. its only cheap if you buy in kits and more often than not i dont like most of it so you end up paying £40+ for one or two itms anyway and have loads of stuff that you dont care for.

My friend called round today as she had bought the TSV and brought it to show me. She wasn't very impressed with it and neither was I, to be honest.

We did have a laugh though, as I tried the waterproof eye spackle and put some in the line down the side of my nose, as Laura suggested. Well, it is like latex and horribly rubbery. I couldn't get it to smooth and then couldn't get the flippin stuff off either - I looked as if I had a false nose stuck on!! :grin: I only put a bit on, honest,

We had a right fit of giggles then had a cup of coffee and a bun. Haven't laughed as much in ages.

Latest posts

Back