Laura Geller TSV December

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nor me. What do I have to lose but P&P? This QVC slogan in now drummed in my head and if they say so I hope they will not close my account. I now have a lot of eek to return and have been searching the web how to do a consignment shipment to Q as I have read on this forum a few month ago.

When I have returned different items together I parcel each item separately affixing the return label. I then place them all in one envelope & write the address on the front. Depending on the value i would return by Special Delivery so I know it gets there or am covered if it doesn't. I've never had a problem with refunds.

I don't mix returns eg jewellery & clothing as they go to different departments.

If you have more than 4 or 5 packages all going to the same address (QVC) you can ask at the PO to send as a ParcelForce consignment (48hour delivery) it's comparable to 1st class recorded post (but with better tracking) I only do £100 insurance or less. If you're sending DQ each oackage would be £3.15 2nd class recorded or £3.65 1st calss recorded so if it works out at less than £3 per parcel when you're quoted for the parcel force consignment then it's worth doing. Aak them to work it out before they start scanning barcodes as they're pretty busy this time of year. I'm not sure what the lower limit for a parcelforce is I usually pay about £12 per bundle (it's worked out by weighing and totalling the weight of all your parcels). Well-worth doing if your have lots to return, and QVC will get them in 48hours and because each parcel is "separate" with its own Q barcode it keep them happy at the returns depot!

Jude xx

PS even different departments within Q can go togther as they all share the same postcode, however faulty items have a different postcode but as you're entitled to a pre-paid label or a collection it doen't make sense to include it in a consignment anyway.

Last edited:
The only problem with returning lots of items together, even with their return barcodes and separately wrapped inside a special delivery bag or box, is Royal Mail won't compensate you if the parcel has been scanned as delivered and (electronically for big businesses) signed for as received but then if the returns dept fail to scan one of the items you will have no joy trying to chase QVC for a refund of the stray item.

Jude xx

Jude I would thank for all your posts but will post to thank instead.

I nominate you for "Shopping Telly resident returns expert".

Donna can be "resident beauty expert," and Minim can be "resident allergy expert"- unless anyone can think of a better title?

Capirossi- "resident handbag expert".

Any other takers?

I am indeed a shopping bulimic..one minute I have to have it, next minute I come to my senses!

Jude xx

Aw, my lovely friend in Wales saw the LG TSV and bought it for me! I had forgotten it was on, she saw it and knew I'd love it so I have one in Porcelain winging it's way to Australia, yay! It's a shame there's no video presentation available on the UK website, I'd like to have seen it. I've watched the US one and agree that the presentation is so much more professional than the UK ones! So calm, Laura gets to speak, to explain the products and there's no pressure and buzz words about jumping to the phones etc. Such a shame we can't shop from there!

Someone earlier mentioned tutorials about achieving a natural look, pixiwoo do tons of videos on YouTube and they have one for just about everything. Beautiful girls, lovely to boot and I find their videos very useful.

What a lovely friend you have in Wales RedT, I'm sure you will enjoy your LG TSV.

She certainly is Marina! We became friends because of makeup (through makeupalley actually) and she's now my designated shopper for all the lovely things I can't find in Oz ; )

Aw, my lovely friend in Wales saw the LG TSV and bought it for me! I had forgotten it was on, she saw it and knew I'd love it so I have one in Porcelain winging it's way to Australia, yay! It's a shame there's no video presentation available on the UK website, I'd like to have seen it. I've watched the US one and agree that the presentation is so much more professional than the UK ones! So calm, Laura gets to speak, to explain the products and there's no pressure and buzz words about jumping to the phones etc. Such a shame we can't shop from there!

Someone earlier mentioned tutorials about achieving a natural look, pixiwoo do tons of videos on YouTube and they have one for just about everything. Beautiful girls, lovely to boot and I find their videos very useful.

believe me you didn't miss a thing - just JF in full on hysteria mode.

I have just received my TSV it looks nice but can't believe how small the blush and eyeshadoews are, there is not much product in the pots. Think i may send it back as it was an impulse buy.

I always think how big all pots look in LG's hands, especially B&B, she must have very small hands.
My order is still "in process" since Saturday the 8th, and the one I ordered on the 6th is still at the hub.

Mines just arrived too, not opened it yet as I am debating whether to save it for xmas. It does look a lot smaller than I expected, obviously hard to tell with just a box but when postie handed it to me, thought what's this! then realised.

Edited to say I did open in the end the sizes are what I expected but there's something really disappointing about it, think my own expectations were too high as I have been hankering after it for a while. I had the fair B&B in my last kit and thought it was a little too pale so got the medium this time and just compared them, they seem exactly the same. Smelled the lip gloss, yes coffee ish but fake coffee all the way, no where near the 'realistic' description mentioned in a lot of the reviews I read. Think thats me tho, I am a 'real' coffee addict. So I am tempted to not even bother trying any, and returning and going for a different kit. Browns put me off orginally, not a brown girl so my disappointment added to that has made it worse.

Last edited:
I have just received my TSV it looks nice but can't believe how small the blush and eyeshadoews are, there is not much product in the pots. Think i may send it back as it was an impulse buy.
The Vanilla Highlighter must be even smaller - all 1.8 grams rather than 6.5 for blusher and eye shadows

Haven't opened mine yet but echo what others say...saw the box and thought whats that?! Quite surprised it was LG!!

I've always thought LG blushers and eyeshadows are flipping ginormous. I've got a blusher from a TSV I bought sometime last year and I've used it most days but it looks as if I've not touched it. I will get bored of it before I ever get near finishing the damn thing. And as I next to never wear eyeshadow that'll have to go in the bin eventually.

Actually that's a thought. How long before they go off and I ought to bin them?? A couple of years?

It normally says on the back something 24 months after opening BUT, on the TSV day they were going on how LG products don't expire. I wonder.

She said they don't expire if unopened, or that's what I inferred as she was referring to stockpiling. Once opened bacteria and moisture will enter the product once the brush hits it, so they should be binned after a couple of years. It has a longer shelf life because it is a dry product. The higher the water content, the shorter the shelf life.

I agree, Tinkerbelle, LG products are usually on the extremely generous side, so reducing blush and eye shadows from 9g yo 6.5g is still actually quite a lot of product. I am really enjoying the products in the TSV, especially the blush and the shadow, and the hilighter which I have rediscovered from another TSV.

Surprised people are disapointed by the small sizecog the packages - I think it's an improvement on the packages that used to be delivered in oversized boxes - just wish they would reduce the p&p proportionately!

Latest posts

Back