Laura Geller TSV 7th August - can't wait!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Laura L'occitane Earle

Registered Shopper
I know it's a bit early to be posting this, but when Laura was here recently, when she did her audience special, she mentioned that there will be a TSV on August 7th. As i have been very good of late, and put myself on a bit of a spending ban, I am very tempted to go for it.

The only thing that puts me off is that her stuff seems to last for ages, and being a bit of an addict, I tend to go for two lots of TSVs, not one.

Then I have the guilt trip whenever I think about the stock-pile.

But even though I have 4 BnBs in stock, I don't think I could bare to miss out on a TSV.

Wonder what will be in it? All detective work much appreciated! :sun:

Ooh, I'd be very happy if this was the TSV...the WHOLE kit though, not half of what the US got...haha! There was auto delivery on Smashbox and BE recently, maybe they'll do one for Laura too?

Tx

They've started AD with the individual items so we can only hope, but somehow I doubt it

The item number is 220338, Laura Geller 5 piece On The Bright Side Collection, I believe this will be on Auto Delivery. Sorry, I don't know what the 5 pieces are :sad:

The item number is 220338, Laura Geller 5 piece On The Bright Side Collection, I believe this will be on Auto Delivery. Sorry, I don't know what the 5 pieces are :sad:

ooooh I think it will be the one in the link that KatyD posted :clapping:

really really hope so as I've been looking at that kit on QVC US for ages and hoping we would get it eventually!

The US got a 6-piece so which part are we losing? Lip gloss, concealer, eye liner?

Ooooh well done for finding this out! I've already decided I want to order it - seems a shame that we have to lose an item and only get 5...

I hope we lose the eyeliner, as can easily live without that, & not entirely sure what a 'bone' coloured eyeliner would be like :wonder:

but REALLY want to try the concealer and the lipgloss sounds lovely, will be gutted if we don't get them :heartbroke:

I hope we lose the eyeliner, as can easily live without that, & not entirely sure what a 'bone' coloured eyeliner would be like :wonder:

but REALLY want to try the concealer and the lipgloss sounds lovely, will be gutted if we don't get them :heartbroke:
Can I suggest you get back to your housework. BakerGirl alerted me to this post or I may have not noticed.:sad:

Can I suggest you get back to your housework. BakerGirl alerted me to this post or I may have not noticed.:sad:

I've been hoping for this kit for AGES LH surely you cannot deny me :sad::sad::sad:

and it's not till 7th Aug so if I'm good till then I think a treat may be in order....:cheeky:

Hmmm. not sure I'll buy this: I already have the bone liner (ebay) It's a neutral cream colour which can be used along the inside rim of the eye, and can go anywhere as a highlighter, but not a liner to go along the top lashes. It was also sold as a single item during her last visit so I expect many people who wanted this colour already bought one. Also I'm sick of kits with "Fresco" as an eye shadow: it's been in a TSV already (the balance, brighten & sculpt TSV). It was also in the Decadent Delights kit earlier this year...the set where JR completely cocked up the colour options resulting in another return from me!

No doubt I'll sucumb nearer the time but I'm not sure these bits which I don't need will command much of a return if I sell them on ebay...hmmm..must resist!

Jude xx

Ooh, definitely want this! I too could live without the eyeliner, I have something similar from Tarte and also the reverse lipliner from Cargo which doubles up as a naked eyeliner. I love the idea of the duo blush, I already adore the ER blush, am always told I look awake when I wear it LOL! Must rummage through the stash and see if I have Fresco already...:giggle:

Tx

The fresco eyeshadow came as a duo with "baroque bronze" in a rectanglar black cardboard case, if that helps you find it :cheeky:

Jude xx

http://blog.the-beauty-blog.com/laura-geller-tsv.html

maybe this is it? Usually it's one the US got earlier in the year. She'll prob be launching the tan b&b too

Thanks for the link - I'm almost hoping we get this kit, because then my money will definitely be safe. BnB - already have 4 in stock. The blusher, although it looks great, I already have berry blush, and the ethereal side would probably be too light for my skin tones. The eye shadow I am sure we have had in a collection before. From the reviews on QVCUS, the eye brightener is a bit ageing. That just leave the lip gloss and bone eye pencil.

Of course, if it is a different TSV, I will probably get it, even with my guilt inducing stockpile!

Some of the items from this US TSV are on the US *bay site now. I found them by searching for LG products before I read about the TSV.

Hmm, the benefit of knowing about these in advance is I suppose the chance to decide whether you need it or not logically and not be swept away by the possibility of it selling out etc.

I now find myself talking myself out of it! I already have half the blush and half the eyeshadow, already have a bone eyeliner, plenty of BnB and god knows I don't need any more lipgloss, I could sell the stuff. SO all in all, that means I don't need it right? The only way I can justify it is to return the BE set I got recently which I'm not loving and get this instead. At least with LG I'm 90% sure to like it....

Tx

Latest posts

Back