Laura Geller TSV 17/01/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The latest info on the Geller girls facebook page suggests that it is a Balance & Brighten, a Hydrating Spackle, a Body Souffle, a new Lip Product in a soft pink which is apparently more of a balm type texture, a Baked Eyeshadow Duo in a golden beige/plummy brown combination, a Mascara plus a B&B Brush and a Mini eye brush.

I have no idea how accurate that is though!

The latest info on the Geller girls facebook page suggests that it is a Balance & Brighten, a Hydrating Spackle, a Body Souffle, a new Lip Product in a soft pink which is apparently more of a balm type texture, a Baked Eyeshadow Duo in a golden beige/plummy brown combination, a Mascara plus a B&B Brush and a Mini eye brush.

I have no idea how accurate that is though!

Thanks for this :) Got my fingers crossed for bnb!!!

Do you have a link to this Geller Girls Facebook page please?

I've received a postcard from QVC today with a photo of the TSV and details of the items in it as follows;
New and exclusive baked prime and colour eyeshadow, where the primer is already baked in
Our new and exclusive BB creme lipstick in pink pudding shade
Balance and brighten in a choice of 5 shades
Hydrating Spackle
Body Souffle in Vanilla Biscotti
Double ended eye shadow brush
Retractable face brush for B&B (normal size)
+ Glamlash mascara ( probably black)
Hope this helps anyone interested, not sure if buying yet, will wait for the price first.

Thanks Pandora.

So it is foundation over bronzer, excellent. That's me counted in I think then (as long as it's around £40 or lower).

Someone on Facebook has said the postcard says it's price of the b&b and spackle less £7, so I think that is around £39???

Anyone know what skin type hydrating spackle would suit? Why it would be used over the others? Thanks.

I've just had a card too, just logged on to post the details but you beat me to it Pandora!
I'll probably be ordering.

Anyone know what skin type hydrating spackle would suit? Why it would be used over the others? Thanks.
I guess it's to help replenishing the moisture during the winter months, however, we can use moisturiser under Spackle so not really sure.
I'd rather try the mattifying one.

Thanks Pandora.

So it is foundation over bronzer, excellent. That's me counted in I think then (as long as it's around £40 or lower).

Someone on Facebook has said the postcard says it's price of the b&b and spackle less £7, so I think that is around £39???

If you look at the description and reviews of item 205786 on Q's website it sounds like it is more suitable for normal and dry skin types, but not so good on oily and combination skin. Hope that helps. I haven't used this one myself so hopefully someone who has can give an opinion. I love this forum as someone can usually give good advice.

I'm assuming the price will come in around the £40 mark as it says on the card that we are getting the TSV for £7 less than what the BnB (£28) and the Spackle (£18) would cost plus we are getting the 6 additional items. Probably be about £5 for postage but if it's on 2 easy pays then I suppose that's not too bad.

Wonder if those with oilier or combination skin could just use the hydrating Spackle on its own with no moisturiser underneath?

Wonder if those with oilier or combination skin could just use the hydrating Spackle on its own with no moisturiser underneath?

I'd never NOT put moisturiser on Weathergirl. I just couldn't imagine not having moisturiser on my skin.

There were a few comments on the facebook page about whether this particular Spackle would be suitable for those with an oilier/combination skin. A post comment from someone said they's been in touch with the LG people and they said that all the Spackles should work with a combination skin. Another girl commented that she uses this particular Spackle and has a combination skin type and it works really well for her and her make up lasts all day where before it wouldn't.

Hope that's of some help. I suppose it's just a trial and error to what suits each individual.

Interesting how it works for different people, I don't put moisturuser on my combination skin in the morning as there's no need, only at night to feed the skin. Sometimes I try to make an effort in the morning as to put on a sunscreen but I don't have the need to actually moisturise.

Spackle is supposed to be oil-free, I think. If it's truly hydrating then it is giving water to the skin, not oil, so it should be fine for oily or combo skins. In fact oily skin needs quite a bit of hydration but is often stripped dry by people trying to deal with the oil, which leads the skin to pump out more oil to compensate.

So it IS a lipstick. I got the postcard today too.
Has anyone tried the body soufflé or is that new too?

I have a combination skin tone. I would never not put a moisturiser on, but whenever I wear make-up I always put a primer on. I want this TSV, so I will give the primer a go. My skin is in pretty good condition at the moment, so using the primer currently will help identify if it works or not for me.

Latest posts

Back