Laura Geller TSV - 13th August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm excited about what it's going to be and I have my fingers crossed that they'll bring LG's Venus Lipstick back into stock as a stand alone item as it's my all time favourite everyday MLBB lippie. In fact Better than Bare is my all time favourite MLBB lip gloss too!

That's my favourite lippy of all time too!! :wave2: I've texted in before to ask about whether she would restock it but they never read it out. The only other place I've seen it to buy is e-bay, but I lost out last time it was on sale. Other than that you can order it from America from her website if you ring them up, but that's gonna cost serious money....it really is the best lipstick shade I think I've ever tried.

It's a great colour isn't it? :grin: I got my current one on eBay - I wonder if you lost out to me???? :eek:

Thy did stock it for a while after it was in whatever TSV it was in but then it vanished.

The thing is - it takes time to finish up a lippie doesn't it? So I think they gave up on it too quickly.

I shall be texting and emailing about it as usual but they don't seem to be taking any notice of me!

;) There's one on eBay right now though....

It's a great colour isn't it? :grin: I got my current one on eBay - I wonder if you lost out to me???? :eek:

Thy did stock it for a while after it was in whatever TSV it was in but then it vanished.

The thing is - it takes time to finish up a lippie doesn't it? So I think they gave up on it too quickly.

I shall be texting and emailing about it as usual but they don't seem to be taking any notice of me!

you could try emailing laura from her website, she usually seems more than happy to listen to what her customers have to say. qvc are really rubbish with the text thing arent they

thanks Sazza but it doesn't look as if we're getting anything new does it?

too right, fairynuff. this may be the first one i may not be buying. LG has quite a few new products out, but nothing new for us. qvc seems to be getting into a repetitive pattern (smashbox, BB).

too right, fairynuff. this may be the first one i may not be buying. LG has quite a few new products out, but nothing new for us. qvc seems to be getting into a repetitive pattern (smashbox, BB).

was being a really good F.A.R.T and curbing my impulse buys so I could order this as a planned purchase but think I'll be saving my pennies! Very disappointed!......(now who was it said Suarti was on at 3pm today? :angel::angel:)

was being a really good F.A.R.T and curbing my impulse buys so I could order this as a planned purchase but think I'll be saving my pennies! Very disappointed!......(now who was it said Suarti was on at 3pm today? :angel::angel:)

:thinking2: :angel:

Ooh, I wonder if I did lose out to you - ooh - scratch your eyes out ;) (just kidding, lovey). It really is a fab lippy though, so might have a look and see if I can get it this time. It does take a long time to use a lippy up, and in fact just after you mentioned it earlier on I went to look in my make up bag to see if I could find the remnants of my old Venus lippy - it was there, but I can't get any more out of it so it had to go in the bin.

I'm not sure about the TSV, it depends on price and the colour of the lippy - the only product I don't like in the kit is the Bronze Spackle which seems to go a bit too dark on me. Still a great primer, but just too dark...

i hope this tsv is not indicative of the sort of (lmtd range) LG items we will be getting from now on.

Yea and just when she said on her last visit that she was going to bring over everything qvc us have.

true. if i remember well, she also said there would be sth new in the tsv, indicating we would be pleasantly surprised, but pleasantly we ain't i'm afraid. :sad:

So disappointed with this TSV. This was going to be my reward for being a really good little FARTER but just nothing in it interests me. Ah well, will spend the money on a pedicure for my stinky foot (and the non stinky one too) when the pot comes off :giggle:

Latest posts

Back