Laura Geller TSV - 13th August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thing is most things that LG sells in the US end up on eBay anyway so although it's not an official way to bypass the limited selection on QVC at least it's an option! It takes SO long for Smashbox/LG collections to ever hit QVC and even then they rarely have the full collection. Luckily we can get full collections of SB on JBD not long after they are released in the US but for LG fans eBay is really the only option.

Annoying!

There is a seller I buy bits of LG from called yojudidoll she is brilliant and I always receive stuff within a week, she already sold 3 of the Starry Nights before I realised :sad:

If it wasn't for the US sellers my LG (and BE come to that!) collection would be so limited.

Beauty Week from Monday 3rd August at 6am to Friday 7th August then laura geller afterwards?

I bet its a good summery collection. im kind of hoping for the phenomenal foundation for better coverage. will see!

Last edited:
Loads of the cosmetic companies have their Fall/Autumn collections out now.
So it could be a autumn collection, as LG is American they release their Fall stuff in July!!!!

I thought the last TSV Italian was the summer collection from LG?

i just hope you are right, Donna. we are so shortchanged when it comes to LG.

We are so shortchanged on a lot of stuff as said before watersiren piddly offerings from Bobbi Brown, Prescriptives etc.etc.

With the credit crunch QVC must think our heads button up the back FFS,they should be offering what we the consumer demands and that includes choice.........

Just bumping this up to see if anyone has any update yet on what'll be in it? I'm hoping something nice I can bring on me holibobs :wink2:

Tx

Honestly I doubt it. We never get the auto delivery colours as our TSV unless they gave AD with the original TSV to us. Smashbox once did I believe then QVC cancelled the rest of the ADs at short notice.

We got the small version of Italy as the last TSV.

I think it will be a Fall/Autumn collection. As QVC US have not TSV before us its going to be difficult to find it. Sazza or SCW will be the ones who will and no guarantee they will do it until the day before.

Honestly I doubt it. We never get the auto delivery colours as our TSV unless they gave AD with the original TSV to us. Smashbox once did I believe then QVC cancelled the rest of the ADs at short notice.

We got the small version of Italy as the last TSV.

I think it will be a Fall/Autumn collection. As QVC US have not TSV before us its going to be difficult to find it. Sazza or SCW will be the ones who will and no guarantee they will do it until the day before.

It sucks that we never get auto-delivery. As a FARTer obviously AD is a nightmare :)tongue2:) but still, it would be nice to receive updated kits every few months, that would keep me happy all year! Maybe now that BE has had one recently the other brands will follow suit for the UK?

Tx

i'm so excited about this tsv, and i'm itching to find out whats in it! . . so does anyone have any clues yet or pictures or will it be next week before we get a sneeky peek?

happy weekend everyone! :flower:

Still no news of the TSV. I am just about to return a Balance and Bronze, a replacement for a used one fellow F.A.R.Ts, that is so dark even my husband noticed and asked if I had used fake tan. The original was wonderful and had plenty of cream and pink in but this is just like the dark mixes other forum members have complained of. Whatever is in this TSV I hope it is the right shades for us fairer sorts. Love LG make-up usually.

Yeah, I'd love to be able to choose my BnB personally as they can vary quite widely on the colour. The last one I had was quite dark (even in the fair colour) but the one I got in the most recent TSV is perfect and even has a lovely streak of really light cream which I use as a concealer. I do think she could make the fair option even fairer.

tx

Yeah, I'd love to be able to choose my BnB personally as they can vary quite widely on the colour. The last one I had was quite dark (even in the fair colour) but the one I got in the most recent TSV is perfect and even has a lovely streak of really light cream which I use as a concealer. I do think she could make the fair option even fairer.

tx

yes i do too the fair is the exact right shade for me and i am not fair at all so what on earth its like on someone with really light skin i dont know!

still no news on the tsv?is this one top secret then :thinking2:

Does that mean it is super-duper one then, says she hopefully to make up for not getting the full US TSV's in the past. I really hope so.

The thing is Laura is American and their main market is America. Their skin tones are darker than us in the UK. You will find most American brands do have darker shades in foundation even if they use names like ivory.

Some like Bobbi Brown and Prescriptives do step outside the box and have like 16 shades from the fairest to the deepest.

Also Laura does say, each BnB is different because of the baking process. Perhaps not the best thing for foundation.

The thing is Laura is American and their main market is America. Their skin tones are darker than us in the UK. You will find most American brands do have darker shades in foundation even if they use names like ivory.

Some like Bobbi Brown and Prescriptives do step outside the box and have like 16 shades from the fairest to the deepest.

Also Laura does say, each BnB is different because of the baking process. Perhaps not the best thing for foundation.

Agree totally Donna, tried the Fair & Regular B&B-both looked the same on me, plus for some strange reason both turned red on me (with or without primer).

I am also fed up of nearly all the foundations being 'yellow' based, having a pinker complexion I want pink based products- yellow based products do not neutralise they just make me---wait for it---- look yellow :sad:

It's like The Emperors Clothes again 'yes yellow based foundation suits all skin tones' errr no it doesn't, because we don't all have yellow toned skin.

Last edited:
I used to use LG make-up but found I often looked 'muddy' so I changed to Smashbox after reading about it on here and have found it to be perfect for me. The only LG product I still use (and love) is her Ethereal Rose.

I'm excited about what it's going to be and I have my fingers crossed that they'll bring LG's Venus Lipstick back into stock as a stand alone item as it's my all time favourite everyday MLBB lippie. In fact Better than Bare is my all time favourite MLBB lip gloss too!

LG wand lipglosses have a nice texture as well, but I've never found my perfect shade yet.

I live and die in Moisture Compound until I find something better, and I haven't tried any "Sugar Free" eye shadows or blushers yet so I'd be excited to see some of those.

The eye rimz and the baked shadow liners are fab as well, so no matter what's in the TSV there'll probably be a couple of bits to keep me happy! :eek: :D

I'm just excited! :eek:

Latest posts

Back