Laura Geller TSV - 13th August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

could this be the next tsv?
laura-geller-cosmetics-baked-to-perfection-kit

http://blog.mineral-makeup-reviews.com/laura-geller-cosmetics-baked-to-perfection-kit
Laura Geller Baked to Perfection – this kit is a tremendous value. It includes:
Spackle Under Make-up Primer
Balance-n-Brighten
Ethereal Rose Baked Powder (pink pearl)
Blush-n-Brighten in Roseberry (golden pink berry)
Baked Marble Eyeshadow Duo in Water Lily/Wood Forest (sheer metallic/deep brown gold shimmer)
Creamy Black Mascara

For fresh, flawless, dewy skin with an impeccable finish, try Baked to Perfection. Each silky powder dome combines a meticulous blend of colors that work together to enhance the contours of your face, cheeks and eyes. The primer and corrector provide a base for the Ethereal Rose Baked Powder, a pearlized product that covers your face with a sheer veil of radiance. Next, apply blush to add a beautiful rosy glow to your complexion. The Baked Marble Eyeshadow Duo is a combination eyeliner and shadow in one. Then just add a finishing flourish of mascara and the look is complete.

i have emailed qvc and laura geller will let you know what i discover!

^^I dunno. Tsvs are usually kept a secret right upto the last minute.
Makeup bloggers wouldn't have access to what's in store for upcoming tsvs.

The kit you've got up there looks pretty bland for an LG tsv and just looks like a regular set you'd buy.

A tsv with perhaps the eye rimz in a new colour would be superb.

I notice that Laura has a gold eye rimz which is only accessible to her American fans, if she launched that in one of her tsvs, I'd think it'd do quite well.

I'm hoping that the tsv is a good one though and worth the wait. I never miss LG tsvs!

I actually now think that the lip shaped lip gloss may not be in the tsv cus you can buy it alone and she just said it would be released this day.

wonder what will be in it. i hope the full size balance and brighten will be in it cus otherwise i will have to buy a full price one.

does anyone know does she take it in turns with her tsv with balance and brighten and phenominal foundation?

A tsv with perhaps the eye rimz in a new colour would be superb.

I notice that Laura has a gold eye rimz which is only accessible to her American fans, if she launched that in one of her tsvs, I'd think it'd do quite well.

I'm hoping that the tsv is a good one though and worth the wait. I never miss LG tsvs!

do you mean 'gold' or 'bronze'?

^^Nope, it was gold alright. I have all the eye rimz colours, and that one was definitely NOT bronze.

It looked gorgeous, a soft black swirled with subtle, antique gold flecks.

I first saw it in that colour on ebay 6 months back, it was being sold by an american seller. Think it was called 'goldspell' or something. Perhaps it was a limited edition?

Also, found a few other American ebay sellers auctioning this shade, but it's simply not available to people in the UK!

there is also a newer one called "starry night", a combination of black and silver.

could this be the next tsv?
laura-geller-cosmetics-baked-to-perfection-kit

http://blog.mineral-makeup-reviews.com/laura-geller-cosmetics-baked-to-perfection-kit
Laura Geller Baked to Perfection – this kit is a tremendous value. It includes:
Spackle Under Make-up Primer
Balance-n-Brighten
Ethereal Rose Baked Powder (pink pearl)
Blush-n-Brighten in Roseberry (golden pink berry)
Baked Marble Eyeshadow Duo in Water Lily/Wood Forest (sheer metallic/deep brown gold shimmer)
Creamy Black Mascara

For fresh, flawless, dewy skin with an impeccable finish, try Baked to Perfection. Each silky powder dome combines a meticulous blend of colors that work together to enhance the contours of your face, cheeks and eyes. The primer and corrector provide a base for the Ethereal Rose Baked Powder, a pearlized product that covers your face with a sheer veil of radiance. Next, apply blush to add a beautiful rosy glow to your complexion. The Baked Marble Eyeshadow Duo is a combination eyeliner and shadow in one. Then just add a finishing flourish of mascara and the look is complete.

i have emailed qvc and laura geller will let you know what i discover!

Ohhh, this is a great kit! :tongue2: I really want it to be the next TSV. I would love to get Ethereal Rose powder and the blusher in Roseberry is also on my wish list. Bring it on!

Bloggers absolutely could have access to information on TSV's etc, how else is demand generated before the event? I know Smashbox release information about their upcoming collections to bloggers so word is out there on t'inerweb long before the release date. I'm sure it's maybe more difficult to get info about TSV's but clearly people do it as we often know what's coming up in advance of the launch.

Tx

Bloggers absolutely could have access to information on TSV's etc, how else is demand generated before the event? I know Smashbox release information about their upcoming collections to bloggers so word is out there on t'inerweb long before the release date. I'm sure it's maybe more difficult to get info about TSV's but clearly people do it as we often know what's coming up in advance of the launch.

Tx

I hope so laura geller's customer service said they "didnt know if i was going to be available or the tsv"

and qvc's customer service said "it isnt available at the moment", i know that obviously! i hope it is the tsv cus i really like the essentials and it maybe quite cheap, i dont wana pay for alot of eye shadows cus i dont have alot of money at the moment!

I hope so laura geller's customer service said they "didnt know if i was going to be available or the tsv"

and qvc's customer service said "it isnt available at the moment", i know that obviously! i hope it is the tsv cus i really like the essentials and it maybe quite cheap, i dont wana pay for alot of eye shadows cus i dont have alot of money at the moment!

Have a look on qvc USA today shes got some anniversary shows there today

Ohhh, this is a great kit! :tongue2: I really want it to be the next TSV. I would love to get Ethereal Rose powder and the blusher in Roseberry is also on my wish list. Bring it on!

I haven't tried the Ethereal Rose Powder myself, was put off by the reviews of people saying it was 'too sparkly'.

Also, haven't bothered trying the Balance Brighten either, I need the fair version, and reviewers say that it is still a bit dark and not quite the right match for pale skin.

But other than that, LG is great. . . I prefer her makeup to Smashbox.

there is also a newer one called "starry night", a combination of black and silver.

Thanks for the info, watersiren! I just found it on ebay! Can't see a proper pic of it, but judged from the description, sounds lovely.

Why can't we get these fab shades on QVCuk, I wonder!

Latest posts

Back