Laura Geller TSV - 11/04/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was about to order after seeing the preentation. Luckily I went to Laura's site, where I give her all credit, she lists the ingredients to her products. Yes, she says B&B has no mineral oil and parabens, but be aware that the blush & brighten and the eyeshadows do!

I've ordered the medium...looks really nice. I have another of Laura's blushers with no sparkle the Down to Earth one which I always get compliments on when I wear it. I ordered 3 one for me, one for my twin sister and one for my Mum.

The champagne spackle looks nice too, I would recommend a primer - just make sure that it's dry/sunk into the skin for a couple of minutes before you use the Balance & Brighten or your Foundation.

I've used Smashbox & Spackle before...couldn't always afford Smashbox so switch between the two!

:clapping:

i ordered the tsv in medium, the balance and brighten is great, especially when used over spackle, and i've also ordered the mega sized tinted spackle at oto price, thanks to another thread giving sneaky peek details!

my order has been shipped already! I went for the fair option as I can always darken it slightly with bronze n brighten for the summer. I also ordered the large tinted primer, there was a small tube of it in a tsv last summer and I really liked it.

Going to give this one a miss, as I've got mixed feelings about Balance and Brighten. It does give great coverage, but sometimes (on my skin at least) it can look a little powdery and dry, no matter what I've used under it. Already have the Bronze and Brighten from the previous TSV, so not really sure about bothering with a browny blusher.

Can definitely recommend the Spackle though. I find makeup goes on better and lasts longer when using it and it feels cooling on the skin, unlike the Smashbox primer, which feels all slimey and siliconish.

Have finally caved in and bought it, been swithering all day.
I usually get compliments about my make up when I wear the balance and brighten, dont need the blush so will be selling it (PM me if you are interested) but really want to try the eyeshadow and the eyeliner so looking forward to receiving it.
Have also bought the tinted spackle which was showing at OTO price, have never tried spackle before.

Have finally caved in and bought it, been swithering all day.
I usually get compliments about my make up when I wear the balance and brighten, dont need the blush so will be selling it (PM me if you are interested) but really want to try the eyeshadow and the eyeliner so looking forward to receiving it.
Have also bought the tinted spackle which was showing at OTO price, have never tried spackle before.

What a fab product that is, BB!

Had a look online and both choices are still in stock. So no sell outs.

Perhaps its time QVC thought about what they put in the beauty TSVs. We see the stuff they get on QVC.com and we don't get the same. I think this one was the exact one.

I am hoping we get the same items in the Smashbox one next month as QVC US got. Julia did say it was purple and that was the colours of their's.

Ooh, there's a Smashbox one next month? Yippee! If it's the one the US had (and the FULL one this time please QVC UK) then we're sorted.

I went for the LG one after all, I'm almost out of BnB and I find this very handy in the summer as it works well over sunblock. Also liked the look ofr the blush and eyeshadow, lipgloss I imagine I'll sell as it looks quite dark and I don't fancy it smelling of chcolate!! Has shipped already too...see, QVC can offer a decent service sometimes (although for £4.45 P&P they ****** ought to!)

Tx

Despite telling myself I am on an economy drive I succombed to the TSV yesterday. Need some B&B and have never tried her eyeshadow. Suppose I can send it back but reluctant to wast all that P&P. Never tried her lip or eye products before so it will be interesting.

I've always had great luck with her eyeshadows, they are lovely and soft, blend really easily and the colours are never too mad or in your face. The brown in the TSV looks really nice, I'm hoping it's not going to be too shimmery so it'll be a nice bronzey colour for the summer. Here's hoping!

Tx

I succumbed to it as well, as I needed a new B&B, after many months (possibly years??) have finally got near the bottom of mine.
Wasn't keen on the other items at first, but the eye liner and shadow looked nice on the demo, still a bit unsure about the blush and lip gloss but if I like 3 out of 5 then think it's worth it and can always pass the other bits on.

I have promised myself I won't buy anything else during the month of April, and that includes the looming Philosophy TSV!

But am very excited to hear of a Smashbox TSV :clapping:if it's the one they had in the US I will HAVE to get it!!! when is it on in the UK, I can't see anything on the listings so am hoping it will be in May when I am out of my spending ban! :cheeky:

What was the smashbox one? Can someone give me a link to it? Pretty please lol!!

I didn't go for it but seeing LG has made me use my b&b today lol! I'm not a massive fan of her eyeshadows the ones I have received have been very glittery.

I did quite like the look of the TSV but the varied colour difference is very annoying!! Wish you could see what you are going to get before you buy!! lol!!

What was the smashbox one? Can someone give me a link to it? Pretty please lol!!

I didn't go for it but seeing LG has made me use my b&b today lol! I'm not a massive fan of her eyeshadows the ones I have received have been very glittery.

I did quite like the look of the TSV but the varied colour difference is very annoying!! Wish you could see what you are going to get before you buy!! lol!!

A96870 is the number

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/...sc.smashbox-Get-Sexy-7-piece-Color-Collection

Received my TSV today and it is lovely. My blusher has lots of peach/cream tones and not loads of bronze so i am very pleased. The lipgloss also seems a sheer shade/texture so i am keeping mine :up:
Also got my OTO tinted spackle which is huge :rock:

I ordered one in the end (was discussing it with my mother, who decided she wanted to try the Balance and Brighten!) and was amazed at the speed of delivery when it arrived today!

I'm keeping the lipgloss (lovely colour) eyeshadow and liner, though I really don't need any more blush, so if anyone wants to make me an offer drop me a pm! :angel:

Used an eye rimz thing I had from the last TSV this morning too and had forgotten what a great liquidy type liner it makes when used wet, so I feel I may be ordering another of those!

Yay mine came too. I'm a blonde haired very pale person and the blusher looks lovely on which surprised me, I was expecting it to be way too brown.

The eye liner just glides on and the lip gloss is so nice too.

One very pleased customer here!

Latest posts

Back