Laura Geller TSV - 09/02/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Here is a new picture of the TSV :mysmilie_17:

LGs Car.jpg

I MUST NOT BUY THIS TSV! (repeat 100 times).

Seriously if I do I will end up selling it on ebay. When will I ever learn?

I MUST NOT BUY THIS TSV! (repeat 100 times).

Seriously if I do I will end up selling it on ebay. When will I ever learn?
But will you keep some of it Weathergirl?
I mostly buy the LG TSV for a blush as I find LG ingenious coming up with a new blush every TSV, and to stock up on BB, everything else is a bonus especially a good eye shadow, don't really use spackle and never wanted a LG mascara. People asked for the brushes in the TSV and we started getting them, that's nice, but personally I don't need them.

I used to keep some Marina but never used it. There is always something that tempts me. I agree with you about the blushers. I used to love the Pink Grapefruit and liked the 9g sizes. But now I find them too shimmery and the size is smaller. When I was in my 20's and early 30's I used to love the sheen that you get with LG (a bit like Bourgois) but it just does not suit me any more. The same with the Mally sticks -the shimmery ones I can't wear but the more Matte ones are better for me.

I really wanted to like B & B but the fair is too pale and the Regular is too dark. I also find it too drying. However every time there has been a TSV I fall for it!

I used to keep some Marina but never used it. There is always something that tempts me. I agree with you about the blushers. I used to love the Pink Grapefruit and liked the 9g sizes. But now I find them too shimmery and the size is smaller. When I was in my 20's and early 30's I used to love the sheen that you get with LG (a bit like Bourgois) but it just does not suit me any more. The same with the Mally sticks -the shimmery ones I can't wear but the more Matte ones are better for me.

I really wanted to like B & B but the fair is too pale and the Regular is too dark. I also find it too drying. However every time there has been a TSV I fall for it!
I've always wanted the Pink Grapefruit blush but didn't want to pay the full price and didn't see it in a TSV but I wasn't a fan of LG until a few years ago so may have missed it in a TSV.

However every time there has been a TSV I fall for it!
I wonder if it's the names that LG gives to her collections, they sound not only edible, but yummy, and the packaging is like a box of chocolates, especially the upcoming TSV, very clever advertising. And the cream colour of the pots is an "edible" colour, think coffee with cream. The coffee collection was a piece of art, but I didn't like the products so returned it. I like the packaging so much that I buy two TSVs and keep one untouched as a collection but may use it in future. I'm hoping to go for just one TSV this time.

I think her packaging is fab it always looks so girly and whoever designs it is great at their job. I don't need the TSV but i am a sucker for brushers and the jumbo ones are great so i bet i get one.

i love LG but I havent bought any for myself in ages because it takes so long to get through. I have a load of the eyeshadows and blushers from various TSV's (slightly used) that really do not suit me (i am a bit leary of bright blushers) but everything in this set looks like it would suit me... darn! i love LG brushes and glosses... double darn!

Thank you for the link to YouTube, and like most posters I am now sorely tempted! I have barely started the last TSV but think once I have finished my current makeup I shall stick with LG for a while so will probably go for this! I too am a sucker for brushes, lip gloss and blusher. I always use a primer so if the value is good I can always try this tinted ethereal job which I would not have bought as a full price product. I just hope we do not get too many LG TSVs this year as I shall then be worried about missing out on the best one!!!!!

I really think that if I was never to buy any more make up (bar mascara) and lived for another 50 years, putting on full make up every morning and then putting on a full evening make up, I would still not get through my stash.
So will I get the LG TSV - almost certainly. :blush::blush::blush:

I think I could be the same, neelia. I have so many lipsticks they are sorted into different bags by colour. I have now limited purchases to lip gloss to go over them until the stock goes away, and I cannot bear to just chuck them away regardless. Since chemo I have not been able to wear mascara so that is one temptation I can now avoid, and not buy TSVs with it in!

Is this Ethereal Spackle the one that LG calls "second skin" and it's quite new as was new last year or so?
As for the next TSV I think it may be in summer as last year we had a TSV in February and the one after that in July.

I really think that if I was never to buy any more make up (bar mascara) and lived for another 50 years, putting on full make up every morning and then putting on a full evening make up, I would still not get through my stash.
So will I get the LG TSV - almost certainly. :blush::blush::blush:

We are all the same and if OH knew how much i spent he would kill me hehe. Sometimes when i am tempted i empty my stash out and get a reality check I don't need any more.

The only things I would like are the brushes. I know most would disagree but I haven't bought a TSV for ages and probably could do with another brown eyeshadow.

I`m a Laura Geller virgin and haven`t tried any of her products. I like watching her shows and everytime I see a tsv I`m really tempted to try it, especially the BB. Then i look at my dressing table awash with unused makeup and talk myself out of it. One day I`m gonna give in ....

I alternate between the Judith Williams diamond Magic makeup and LG's b&b. I am finding the b&b a bit powdery at the moment probably because it is winter. Today I put on Garnier's miracle skin perfect or which is an all day in one BB cream and it looks really good.

Latest posts

Back