Laura Geller TSV - 09/02/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Total repetition AGAIN. There are loads of other good products in the range, why can't we have a bit of variety? A liquid foundation for a change, eyeshadows that aren't always neutrals, maybe a liquid eyeliner, mascara and something really different like the setting spray? Or a cream or mousse bronzer/blusher?

QVC no doubt pick the most universal shades and popular products. The same used to happen with Smashbox towards the end of their days on QVC, same boring products and shades in each TSV. OPI and always have the pinks in the TSVs.

I know it's two days too early to ask but was hoping for any news on the upcoming TSV.

Oh sod I actually quite like this. If I was being critical i'd say why can't the stripes in the eyeshadow be more equal instead of that teensy bit in the middle of the one you'd use the most with that whacking chunk of the one you'd only use as a liner. Anyway how much do we reckon? £30 ish? £32?

Oh sod I actually quite like this. If I was being critical i'd say why can't the stripes in the eyeshadow be more equal instead of that teensy bit in the middle of the one you'd use the most with that whacking chunk of the one you'd only use as a liner. Anyway how much do we reckon? £30 ish? £32?

£35 + postage is my guess

Interesting blush,looks like Bronze-n-Brighten but more pinks and less browns.
And I'm drowning in Spakle, wish there was something else in the kit instead to make it more interesting.

And I love the Nude packaging. Thank you for posting Ian.

hehe your welcome i thought the packaging looked good acutally & if you saw how much time & effort i put into just finding the beauty tsv's youd be quite shocked but the thanks & love everyone gives me for doing it makes me happy & acutally encourages me to carry on doing what i love doing

I'm quite pleased to see the ethereal spackle for a change; was expecting the new moisturising one which I've got from my Beauty Bash goody bag but haven't tried yet. I love the blue tones of the liner and the blush looks interesting. I could easily buy this...who am I kidding...I will buy this!

This looks like one where I'd actually use everything in it! Got lots of Spackle but never had the Ethereal one. Has anyone tried it, is the shade anything like the Ethereal Rose powder? Love that & it doesn't seem to be around much now, it's the only compact I've used right down to the terracotta pan...twice!

It looks like a jumbo brush and they are fab, worth the price of the kit IMHO so i think i will be getting this even though i don't need it.

Oh, now that does look nice and I was determined not to like it, plus I've got QVC credits burning a hole in my pocket.

Bugger! I really didn't want to like this but i do. There goes the new years resolution to stop buying make up!!

This looks like one where I'd actually use everything in it! Got lots of Spackle but never had the Ethereal one. Has anyone tried it, is the shade anything like the Ethereal Rose powder? Love that & it doesn't seem to be around much now, it's the only compact I've used right down to the terracotta pan...twice!

I tried Ethereal spackle a while ago, having used Spackle original for ages. The Ethereal one left my skin far too shiny, it looked like I had oily skin when my skin is actually dry. Far too much shine/shimmer IMHO.

Ive still got plenty of Laura gella from the last TSV , no idea why they have the Tsv's so close together, If im honest I prefer Bareminerals foundation to Balance and Brighten so wont be ordering this Tsv.

Latest posts

Back